CPU
i7 3770K
Graphics
GeForce GTX 660 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
To begin with, there is no "org.chameleon.Boot.plist" in my ~/Extras folder. I've been trying to find out how to access Chimera's preferences so I can rename my partitions, but I cannot for the life of me find the plist anywhere (even when unhiding folders). I know Chameleon and Chimera are basically the same program, but Chimera (for me) doesn't have any kind of plist in the usual locations. I have Chimera v1.11.1 r1394 installed.

I just want to access Chimera and its instructions for booting so I can customize them (through whatever scripts/Terminal commands anyone knows about). This is the last thing I need to take care of for my Hackintosh.

Same problem. No "org.chameleon.Boot.plist" file in /L/Preferences/SystemConfiguration. Reinstalling Chimera/Chameleon doesn't create it.
Manually created file seems to have no influence on boot process.
How can I configure bootloader?

Same Problem here,ive been trying to hackintosh a DELL Optiplex 330 D and after Installation with Chimera v1.1.1 there wasnt a boo.plist anywhere . Ive managed to workaround this Problem with Chameleon Wizard ,but still the Preferences of Chimera are not fully usuable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back