i7-6700K
Graphics
Asus GTX 1080 Ti Strix OC
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi, Guys!

I have some doubts.

a) I installed Chimera 4.1 through Multibeast, although I had read that it had been updated, but the Bug of RAM, remains, unfortunately.

I have already tried with MacPro3,1, but nothing!

b) It is probably the trim, but I noticed that the restart is slower (not by much. Fifteen seconds with black screen and then reboot). It is a consequence of TRIM?

Thanks again and forgive my English.

Hi, Guys!

I have some doubts.

a) I installed Chimera 4.1 through Multibeast, although I had read that it had been updated, but the Bug of RAM, remains, unfortunately.

I have already tried with MacPro3,1, but nothing!

b) It is probably the trim, but I noticed that the restart is slower (not by much. Fifteen seconds with black screen and then reboot). It is a consequence of TRIM?

Thanks again and forgive my English.

add UseMemDetect=No boot flag if the 0Mhz bothers you. the bug hasn't been fixed.

I had read this key to be inserted into boot.plist. Thank you so much for having confirmed that it was not yet fixed the bug. I thought I had done something wrong.
As for the slow reboot, I found the "intruder", I think.

I deleted the file GenericUSBXHCI (which allows you to have compatibility with USB 3.0 ports, both to switch off, either the reboot, now are fast. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks so much!

Chimera continues to be affected by the bug of Ram memory. I settled on the advice of Amylowellow; I put this in boot.plist. The only thing that I can't see, now, is the serial of DDR RAM (not important).

<key>UseMemDetect</key>
<string>No</string>

As for the slow pace observed during shutting down and restarting the computer, I confirm what I said earlier. GenericUSBXHCI is the problem of slow. Toleda should contact about this problem.

Thanks anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back