i7-6700k
Graphics
GTX 1050ti
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi guys !

I open this thread to speak about a potential update of Chimera bootloader who bring OS X Yosemite boot support. At the time i'm writing, Clover is the only bootloader who is able to boot Yosemite. A preview of Yosemite is available since June 3th.

Thanks for anwsers !!

Hi guys !

I open this thread to speak about a potential update of Chimera bootloader who bring OS X Yosemite boot support. At the time i'm writing, Clover is the only bootloader who is able to boot Yosemite. A preview of Yosemite is available since June 3th.

Thanks for anwsers !!
Closed until Yosemite is publicly available.

It is, but with conditions - See them https://appleseed.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/legal and pay particular attention to number 6.

See the Rules.

"Prerelease Software or Developer Builds are covered by NDA and therefore there cannot be any discussion of features included or removed within said software. The NDA also prohibits the distribution of any component contained within these releases. There will be no discussion of installing, help with installing or documenting the use of this type of software. Repeated violations of this rule will result in a permanent ban".

Sorry about that, I was just excited to finally get some info about wether or not Yosemite works with our current hackintosh configurations. I guess I'll just have to try it for myself hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back