- Feb 2, 2010
- ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING - 1601 - UEFI
- Vega 64
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
Chimera v4.0 Changes:
- Based on Chimera v3.0.1 with lzvn support from Chameleon 2.2 r2400.
- Added general OS X Yosemite fixes by viv xix
- Added OS X Yosemite reboot loop fix by Piker Alpha
- Added additional OS X Yosemite fixes
We all owe a great deal of gratitude to Piker Alpha, who came up with the lzvn compression code, a fix for Yosemite reboot loop, and more. Chameleon LZVN decompression routine by MinusZwei "C Conversion" based on works from Piker Alpha and AnV Software (Andy Vandijck).
A standalone installer including updated themes for Yosemite is now available at tonymacx86.com/downloads. To update from any earlier version of Chimera, simply run the .pkg and reboot. For bug reporting, feature requests, and general feedback please use the Chimera Forum.
Chimera 3.0 Update
Chimera HD Graphics Bootflags: IGPEnabler, IGPlatformID, and IGPDeviceID
How to Use HDAEnabler module with Chimera
Chimera 2.2 Update
Chimera 2.1 Now Available
Chimera 2.0 Now Available
Chimera 1.11.1 Update
tonymacx86 Wiki: Chimera
tonymacx86 Forum: The Tools > Chimera
VoodooProjects > Chameleon > Chimera Source
Last edited by a moderator: