NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2048 MB GDDR5
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello

Yeah, does anybody know where ALL files from chimera 2.2.1 are installed? I need the place where all the files are saved, to delete it.

Thanks in advance

Hello

Yeah, does anybody know where ALL files from chimera 2.2.1 are installed? I need the place where all the files are saved, to delete it.

Thanks in advance

Well it is not that simple. The "boot0" files is written to master boot record. The "boot1h" is written the boot sector of the partition. The "boot" is written to the partition root directory.

I do not advise that you attempt to alter the MBR or the partition boot sector.

If you need a drive that does not have a bootloader installed, I would start by partitioning and formatting a hard drive (or SSD) and then doing a fresh install of the OS.

Good modding,
neil

Well it is not that simple. The "boot0" files is written to master boot record. The "boot1h" is written the boot sector of the partition. The "boot" is written to the partition root directory.

I do not advise that you attempt to alter the MBR or the partition boot sector.

If you need a drive that does not have a bootloader installed, I would start by partitioning and formatting a hard drive (or SSD) and then doing a fresh install of the OS.

Good modding,
neil
Thank you for your answer.
Is it true that I have to install "Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement" from MultiBeast, that I can install chimera 2.2.1? The problem is the following: If I install Chimera 2.2.1 it causes in certain circumstances a kernel panic. And then I have to reinstall my OS X completely? :eek:

Thank you for your support and time :)

Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back