i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 970
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all, hopefully someone here can help me out. I have successfully performed a fresh install of Mavericks on my system. I noticed that the new UniBeast 3.0 installs Chimera 2.2.1 r2248 and when i boot to it...it detects all the little logos correctly (Mavericks "wave", Mountain Lion, Lion, etc.) Now after installation, I ran the new MultiBeast 6.0 which then installs the same Chimera 2.2.1 r2248 onto the selected drive. After that is done I reboot into my new system drive, but it doesn't detect the Mavericks "wave" icon. Instead it is just an apple icon that doesn't turn blue when selected. I looked in the themes directory to get the file names and it seems its detecting "device_hfsplus.png". It should be detecting the following icons "device_hfsplus_mav.png" & "device_hfsplus_mav_o.png". Is there anyway I can fix this? Please help!

This is what I see for my Mavericks drive:
iO6owVv.png
:thumbdown:

This is what I should be seeing:
QvjOCp7.png
:thumbup:
xqNuWXT.png
:thumbup:

What theme did you install in MultiBeast 6.0?

Hey MacMan...thanks for your quick reply! I didn't select any additional themes to install with the bootloader so which ever one is used by default. I see that Chimera 2.2.1 gets installed without any themes by MultiBeast unless you select a theme. Is that my problem? Do I need to install the "remixed black" theme or something to get full support of all the icons?

What theme did you install in MultiBeast 6.0?
Hey MacMan...thanks for your quick reply! I didn't select any additional themes to install with the bootloader so which ever one is used by default. I see that Chimera 2.2.1 gets installed without any themes by MultiBeast unless you select a theme. Is that my problem? Do I need to install the "remixed black" theme or something to get full support of all the icons?

@MacMan - any ideas/suggestion please? Also would like to say thank you for all the great work you and @TonyMac do!! I also gave a donation for all of your efforts! :thumbup:

I think you might have any older theme installed so I would install the tonymacx86 Black theme to see them.

OK, i will give that a shot and let you know. Can I ask if you know what theme if any is installed on the UniBeast installer? Because i get the icons just fine on the installer and if I boot my Mavericks install from the USB.

UniBeast 3.0 has the tonymacx86 Black theme installed.

Awesome! That's most likely my issue then. Thanks again for answering my questions and offering assistance! you're the man!

UniBeast 3.0 has the tonymacx86 Black theme installed.
Awesome! That's most likely my issue then. Thanks again for answering my questions and offering assistance! you're the man!

Just wanted to report back that this was indeed the problem. I installed the "black" theme and now I have all the correct icons! Thanks again for your help MacMan...didn't realize it was something so simple. :):thumbup::headbang:

After Chimera 2.2.1 Installation with Multibeast for Mavericks no boot

Hey, today I installed the new Mavericks on my Customac (Z77N-Board + all additional devices which were checked by TonyMacOsx86). With Mountain Lion I always needed to start with PCIRootUID=0 and GraphicsEnabler=no in the command-line until I installed Mountain Lion and did do the Multibeast and Chameleon Wizard adjustments. Then it was perfectly working without any help.With the Mavericks-installation I am a little surprised because I installed the whole system (I prepared with Unibeast 3.0) without putting anything in the command-line at the boot screen. But after I used the latest Multibeast-version and choosed Chimera 2.2.1 and the Chameleon style for it I cannot boot in the system again. I tried to reinstall Mavericks but it is not installing anymore. Instead of starting it is loading and then tries to start but only shows a white screen. Even in verbose-mode no errors and when the system starts, white screen only.Any ideas? Thanks a lot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back