Contribute
Register

Chimera 2.1 Now Available With Haswell CPU Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: Chimera 2.1 Now Available With Haswell CPU Support

with a XFX 7850 2GB, I edited the only place I could find in the graphics kexts for its PCI ID, it's a 68191002, in the AMDRadeonX4000.kext. with the new 2.1.1 chimera it gets to the desktop, but it only detects the graphics as "Display 3MB" and runs at reduced resolution. I've tried with GraphicsEnabler both Yes and No, and various PciRoot values. any other ideas? are there any other kexts that need editing? 10.8 had two that needed it. thanks

I have a 7970. So now i dont have to install any additional kext anymore??

thanks so much XD now i might be able to boot on my 7750 without a disc

Can't make iMessage work. Tired every single tip, but still "can't authorize". I even tried to generate 17 digits serial number, but didn't work. Seems like I'm doing something wrong.
Any of you guys have long serial number in "about this mac"?

I'm looking at building a Hackintosh for video editing. I'm now finding it hard to source the Gigabyte Z77 board I am wanting in Australia due to it being discontinued. Should I be looking at Z87 boards now and Haswell CPU's? I have never built a Hackintosh before, does Chimera supporting Haswell mean that I can now build a fully functioning Haswell system?

For paid OS X developers testing the pre-release software

Paid.... right. Thanks for the haswell support nonetheless :)

where i can download chimera 2.1.1? i can only see version 2.0.1 in download section.
Thank you for the upload and keep up the good work

Article: Chimera 2.1 Now Available With Haswell CPU Support

where i can download chimera 2.1.1? i can only see version 2.0.1 in download section.
Thank you for the upload and keep up the good work

Here it is in the Downloads section Chimera 2.1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back