Contribute
Register

Chimera 2.0 Now Available with iMessage Login Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: Chimera 2.0 Now Available with iMessage Login Fix

Hmm....are you sure? Because I really think they are. The logs are also starting with this info:

Code:
DATE: 2013-03-27 TIME: 22:16:26

Chimera 2.0.1 (svn-r2109) [2013-02-19 23:42:16]

BiTRiP

These files are being written by scripts that were installed by Clover. The scripts are rc.local and rc.shutdown.local in /etc

iMessage not working for me either.

otherwise everything else works just fine.

thanks for the update.

fyi - I have a dual boot hdd/ssd combo and my mac install was in the optical upgrade bay and the upgrade rendered my mac install unbootable. Took me a bit to figure out that this update assumes the osx install is in the main drive bay. Swapped drives and had to use my install usb to reinstall chimera but all is fine now. Just for anyone out there with a similar setup.

iMessage not working for me either.

otherwise everything else works just fine.

thanks for the update.

fyi - I have a dual boot hdd/ssd combo and my mac install was in the optical upgrade bay and the upgrade rendered my mac install unbootable. Took me a bit to figure out that this update assumes the osx install is in the main drive bay. Swapped drives and had to use my install usb to reinstall chimera but all is fine now. Just for anyone out there with a similar setup.

Is it possible to install this bootloader over Chameleon v2.2?

I recently clean installed 10.8.3 on a Fusion Drive.

Maybe in the future you can make Chimera to be able to detect "Boot OS X" Partitions mounted via diskutil mount option. Avoids extracting boot files and placing them manually on the partitions.

Keep up the good work.

Worked great after reboot, thanks.

Please can someone help me, this might sound a little noobish but since installing Chimera 2.0.1 my Hackintosh will not auto-boot from my main HDD (OS 10.8.3) , the method i have previously used (editing the .plist files) does not work in the new version because these files seem non existant even when I have revealed hidden files and folders. Thanks in advance,
Derran-Jay-Kyle

Hello. I have a problem. iMessage stopped working. Can't log in, it is not the old error, it's a new one.

Your Apple ID "*****.******.com" can't be used to set up iMessage at this time.
If this is a new Apple ID, you do not need to create another one. To use this Apple ID with iMessage, contact iMessage support with the code below.
Customer Code: 3**9-****-5**9

I've seen the same problem posted on the insanelymac forum, but no solution there either...

If anyone has any suggestions.....

Hello. I have a problem. iMessage stopped working. Can't log in, it is not the old error, it's a new one.

Your Apple ID "*****.******.com" can't be used to set up iMessage at this time.
If this is a new Apple ID, you do not need to create another one. To use this Apple ID with iMessage, contact iMessage support with the code below.
Customer Code: 3**9-****-5**9

I've seen the same problem posted on the insanelymac forum, but no solution there either...

If anyone has any suggestions.....

Had exactly the issue today. I went into itunes and changed my password and bingo it works straight away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back