Contribute
Register

Chimera 2.0 Now Available with iMessage Login Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: Chimera 2.0 Now Available with iMessage Login Fix

I am also getting the same error as well! Just started getting this error after upgrading to Chimera 2.0; I installed the 2.0.1 update as well, but I am still receiving the same error.
thats weird n its starting to scare me have n idea of what it is

Phenomenomenal!!! THANKS!

You can ignore any "Unable to handle key" messages.

These are spurious messages generated by FileNVRAM that does not effect system operation.

I updated to Chimera 2.0.1, rebooted, and everything seemed to be working perfectly, including iMessage. I didn't even get the "Unable to handle key" errors. Then all of the sudden, my computer froze and when I rebooted it again, those errors came up and now it kernel panics every time I try and start, seemingly no matter what flags I use with the error:

"Unable to find driver for this platform: \"ACPI\".\n"@/SourceCache/xnu/xnu-2050.18.24/iokit/Kernel/IOPlatformExpert.cpp:1548"

Ironically my machine froze while I was looking at this thread, so its almost like it got the idea that it could crash from you guys. (Probably not though. :p)

My computer has a Core 2 Quad running on an Intel DP43TF motherboard with 8GB of RAM and a Nvidia 9800GT. any ideas about what happened, and what I could do to fix it would be great, thanks.

tried it and i still get the iMessage login error plus i need unibeast flash drive to boot on ML

I have the same issue too. I logged in after 3 sec It ask me to call mac to register

You can ignore any "Unable to handle key" messages.

These are spurious messages generated by FileNVRAM that does not effect system operation.

Good to know. One question about the FileNVRAM module: I saw there is a thread about it @ InsanelyMac forums and even there is version 1.1.2 posted there. Can it be used with Chimera or Chimera uses a version which is Chimera-specific only?

Edit: There is even a new version (1.1.3), released yesterday.

Right now I'm not planning on updating MultiBeast until after 10.8.3 is released.

As for the next release of UniBeast, it depends if any issues are found in Chimera 2.x.

Good to know. One question about the FileNVRAM module: I saw there is a thread about it @ InsanelyMac forums and even there is version 1.1.2 posted there. Can it be used with Chimera or Chimera uses a version which is Chimera-specific only?
Thanks for posting the link, it sad that he's posting the updates there are not on http://forge.voodooprojects.org/p/chameleon/

I'll download and test and if there are no issues I'll add it to a future Chimera release.

It worked! easy as could be. Installed, rebooted, signed into messages and viola working. Also didn't lose my hdmi sound as I thought I might.
Thx guys! awesome as usual

Worked exactly the same for me! I forgot how much I missed iMessage!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back