Contribute
Register

Chimera 2.0 Now Available with iMessage Login Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you guys so much!

Article: Chimera 2.0 Now Available with iMessage Login Fix

On my X79 Sabertooth, I installed and reboot and I can't get to the apple screen. It stays in a boot loop. I was able to get back to my OS by booting from a USB with chimera 1.11.1 but I had to reinstall 1.11.1 back on my boot drive to get it to work again. Any ideas why 2.0 did not work on my system?

Works Perfectly! Thanks to everyone that worked on this. Not having Messages isn't a show-stopper but it sure is nice-to-have again!!!

so I have officially given up on having iMessage working on my Hack. I have installed everything as recommended - successfully logged on and can't send or receive any messages. I have logged out of all iOS devices and even deleted iCloud from all of them. I have gone into my Hack's Library and deleted all the .plists and ByHost entries as well. So frustrated that it seems to work for most people.

It worked! easy as could be. Installed, rebooted, signed into messages and viola working. Also didn't lose my hdmi sound as I thought I might.
Thx guys! awesome as usual

Article: Chimera 2.0 Now Available with iMessage Login Fix

Hi said:
Cheers.
Try to boot with -f

Hi, tried that, didn't work, still got not sound after update.

Cheers.

Hi, After update, applying -v and -f on bootup fixed my no audio problem but when I try to log into iCloud I am getting "Unable to sign in because of a problem communicating with iCloud"

It works, but i can not add a profile Picture to my iMessage program?

I installed the update over top of the Chameleon version with the iMessage fix. Everything works, but I'm seeing this flash very briefly across my screen at boot:

4MSmBf6.png

I'm thinking it might be related to the files left behind by Chameleon but I'm not sure what to remove. Anybody have any ideas?

I installed this from the link to Chameleon-2.2svn-r2170 that somebody posted for the iMessage fix about a week ago. And so far my HP hack hasnt had one single boot error. It was pretty stable at times before this on all the versions Ive had but this time its dead rock solid. No boot errors, crashes etc. Is this a magic side effect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back