Contribute
Register

Chimera 2.0 Now Available with iMessage Login Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
iMessage works perfect on my Lenovo U510. Synaptics trackpad that used to work with Chimera 1.11 as mouse stopped working. Any help/thoughts ... Thanks

Edit:
Nevermind: Got the trackpad working with Rehabmans project kexts.

I don't know if this is a bug, but the Profile Picture in iMessage does not save, so i cant set it. anyone else? ? ? ?

Article: Chimera 2.0 Now Available with iMessage Login Fix

Thanks for everyone who worked on this fix.

Thanks for the update!!! Just one problem, 1.11.1, report my CPU correctly, Intel E3-1240 V2, with 2.0, it says Intel Core i7.
Good catch, I missed porting that change.

I'll fix in 2.0.1

Thank you! I have been waiting to get my Mac Pro hack back onto iMessage but for some reason now none of my existing convos wil sync to it...any ideas anyone?

Thanks guys, great work, no probs now ...

I'm still new to the Hackintosh scene having just built my first Hackintosh last weekend. The system comprises:

• GA-Z77X-UP5-TH
  • EVA GeForce GTX 660 T1
  • etc...

Maybe a stupid question to you guys, but; do I just rubn the Chimera installer on my working Hackintosh to get this latest version?

Thanks

Andrew

Thank you so much tony!!! :d

I'm still new to the Hackintosh scene having just built my first Hackintosh last weekend. The system comprises:

• GA-Z77X-UP5-TH
  • EVA GeForce GTX 660 T1
  • etc...

Maybe a stupid question to you guys, but; do I just rubn the Chimera installer on my working Hackintosh to get this latest version?

Thanks

Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back