Contribute
Register

Chimera 2.0 Now Available with iMessage Login Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have been using Chimera V1.1 for a while, everything working well, but now I have upgraded to this latest version my onboard sound has stopped working. I have ADI1984A onboard sound on a Dell Precision T7500. I was using Voodoo Audio on 10.8.2. Any ideas please?

Cheers.

Article: Chimera 2.0 Now Available with iMessage Login Fix

For those of you who after updating still cannot log into iMessage. First try logging out of iMessage on any of your other devices, such as iOS. Then try logging into iMessage on your Hack.

Thanks for getting this out. I just updated my fusion drive setup (using neilhart's guide) with the new Chimera and Messages is working as it should. iCloud is online and so is the app store. I noticed that it will not boot with the -f flag. Otherwise good to go. I was never able to get this working with the Chameleon fix posted here in the forums, so this is a real help. Tired of booting up with my emergency Clover USB stick! Thanks again!!!

GA-Z68XP-UD3, core i7 2600k, Radeon 6870, ML10.8.2

Is iCloud now working as well with this update?

thank you men

"Great, nice work" thanks for all the hard work. IMessage although not necessarily a deal breaker, it's nice to have available. Now on to more and better enhancements and experiments....Love the Hackintosh challange..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back