CPU
asus maximus iv extreme z
Graphics
amd radeon hd 7970 dualx
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Article: Chimera 2.0 Now Available with iMessage Login Fix

tried it and i still get the iMessage login error plus i need unibeast flash drive to boot on ML
its already working on my system i just have to delete -f on my boot flag ty for this

Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UD5H
CPU
i7 3770K
Graphics
HD 7970 x2
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Thank you macman and tonymacx86! This worked on my HTPC where as I couldn't get the other "fixes" to work (although did get IMessages working on my hackPRO). The only thing I noticed is that when I went to authenticate iMessage it hung... So I had to quit iMessages and relaunch and after that it worked just fine... Just an FYI...

Motherboard
OS X Lion
CPU
1.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Graphics
NVIDIA ION 9400M 512 MB
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Works great. Thank you !

Motherboard
Leviathan
CPU
i7 3770K @ 4.6Ghz
Graphics
EVGA Hydro Copper GTX 780 SLI
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Article: Chimera 2.0 Now Available with iMessage Login Fix

Thanks for getting this fix out guys. I installed it on my Hack and I can sign in to iMessage. My problem, however, is that I cannot send or receive any messages. I keep getting red exclamation marks by each message. I changed the send preferences from my iphone number to my appleID email. I logged in and changed my Apple ID password and then logged into imessage again - still not sending messages.

Weird thing is when I first installed the new Chimera and logged into iMessage I got a text/msg on my iphone saying my Hack was now registered to use iMessage.

Any thoughts?

P.S. Thanks again for working on this and getting it working. This community is so supportive and skillsets found here are second to none!

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z77X UD5H
CPU
Intel Core i5 Iviy bridge
Graphics
GTX 970 4GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
thanks alot! :)

Motherboard
GA-P55A-UD4
CPU
i5-760
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
I am getting error "Your Apple ID "[REDACTED]" can't be used to set up iMessage at this time." and to contact customer support. The Chameleon 2.0 is installed, and Modules under extra contain FileNVRAM and Keylayout dylibs, as well as nvram.[...].plist in Extra.

Any help? Thanks

Motherboard
ASUSP6TDV2
CPU
i7 3.07ghz
Graphics
GTX285
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Thanks for this! Quick question, should statuses be greyed out? After loging into my apple imessage account all my statuses are greyed out. Thanks again!

Motherboard
ASRock B450 Steel Legend
CPU
Ryzen 3 3100
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Motherboard
Mac Pro 3.1
CPU
Intel I7
Graphics
AMD 6870
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Without you guys ...Us dummies would not have the incredible machines that we own and operate....My hat is off to you. I also purchase all of my parts from your list of recommended vendors and companies.