Sapphire R9 380x
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,
some months ago I have installed El Capitan, in dual boot with win10 on my SSD 850Evo 500GB, and after I have updated it successfully to High Sierra.
After that, I've re-installed Windows on my computer, being careful not to touch the OSX Partition.
In Disk management, 250GB are unavailable, so I think OSX is installed yet, but I've tried several option in the bios, without success.
Is there a way to fix the boot, like bootrepair for grub, or check if OSX has any problem, or check if the bios settings were changed to the default ones?

Regards.

In Disk management, 250GB are unavailable
Does Disk Management label the 250GB as 'Unallocated' or 'Healthy' or something else, I don't see 'Unavailable' anywhere in my own partitions.
but I've tried several option in the bios, without success
What are you trying to do? Boot Clover? UEFI or Legacy?

Thank you for your reply.
250GB are Healthy.

I'm trying to boot clover (firstly installed on my first ssd, I think/hope) but there isn't boot option, except for one drive that is a backup drive, where there's installed the windows boot.

From my bios (Asrock H170 Pro4s) I don't understand how I can discriminate between UEFI or Legacy, but I've disabled "Secure Boot".

Since I want to add an SSD (850Evo 250Gb for Hackintosh and 850Evo 500Gb for Windows and Games) I think it is better to start from zero, right? I've to install firstly Os X and after the dualboot with Windows, right?

EDIT: I've found the USB Drive I used for the first installation and Clover boots. Can I start from here following an how-to?

Thanks!

Last edited:
The boot is Legacy, but I don't see any of this choice in the boot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back