Contribute
Register

Cheapest Easiest Mini PCIe Wifi Bluetooth Combo Configuration for Hackintosh (Native Support)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know what the difference between BCM94360CD and BCM94331CD, and is one more stable over the other?

BCM94331CD is N and BCM94360CD is AC

I have searched a lot of and I am very lost.

First of all, sorry for my bad English, I'm not native. I was thinking of buying the Bcm94360cd for my acer v3-571g.

The question is my laptop just having two antennas, I could make work with two antennas ?. I accept suggestions from other cards that work better for me.

Regards.

@RehabMan Do you have paypal to donate some money?? ... all your contributions have helped me a lot. Thanks!

Donations to individuals not allowed per rules.

Donations to individuals not allowed per rules.

Ok, one last question I used your last version of voodoops2controller. Volume up and down works (fn + volume key). Lower brightness works in system preferences but not in keys ... how can I change the f14 and f15 keys

Hi all!

Let me just start by saying I've gotten absolutely no feedback on anything I've ever posted on this website so if this post helps anyone out feel free to leave a comment.

After several weeks of trial and error buying different Mini PCIe cards and trying to follow the various guides on this website to get something working for under 30 dollars that would give me Wifi and Bluetooth via Mini PCIe, I've finally found the perfect parts for it and am surprised that it took me so long so that's basically why I'm creating this forum post.

Here are the 2 parts that I ordered from eBay:

Broadcom BCM94331CD (~$11 http://www.ebay.com/itm/BROADCOM-AP...H-CARD-BCM94331CD-607-8967-USA-/331817916327? )
Mini PCI-E Adapter for BCM94360CD/BCM94331CD (~9$ http://www.ebay.com/itm/252247256542 )

Great Post, with a simple but to the point title. I just ordered the same solution on ebay for 13$, but there is a seller with both items together for 18$. as of may 2017.

I read the post mentioned in the mods comment but got lost in all the techie coding kext shizzel, ordered the AzureWave Broadcom BCM94352HMB/BCM94352 802.11/ac/867Mbps WLAN + BT4.0 Half Mini PCI-E Card .( for 39$ on amazon, and I wont be using it) went to the links provided and started looking for all the files that had changed and on several web pages from same website not located on one simple page, reading how to do all this stuff, spending a day trying to read, figure this and that out. I just gave up, and went searching for a simpler way, and it led me to your post,

so Thank You kind sir.

also I ordered some internal wifi+BT antennas from ebay as well 2$ for a set of two, bringing my total cost to 17$ and some change

Mini PCI-E WIFI Bluetooth Antenna X5RG
http://www.ebay.com/itm/391529746088?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I do see a need for a section on this site dedicated to Native Solutions only (plug and play if you will) with very clear simple titles , such as " Wifi and BT Native Hardware" , "Web Cameras Native Hardware", ect or something to that effect just my two cents , sometimes simple, cheap and easy just work

Love you all!
Billyjackintosh

Great Post, with a simple but to the point title. I just ordered the same solution on ebay for 13$, but there is a seller with both items together for 18$. as of may 2017.

I read the post mentioned in the mods comment but got lost in all the techie coding kext shizzel, ordered the AzureWave Broadcom BCM94352HMB/BCM94352 802.11/ac/867Mbps WLAN + BT4.0 Half Mini PCI-E Card .( for 39$ on amazon, and I wont be using it) went to the links provided and started looking for all the files that had changed and on several web pages from same website not located on one simple page, reading how to do all this stuff, spending a day trying to read, figure this and that out. I just gave up, and went searching for a simpler way, and it led me to your post,

so Thank You kind sir.

also I ordered some internal wifi+BT antennas from ebay as well 2$ for a set of two, bringing my total cost to 17$ and some change

Mini PCI-E WIFI Bluetooth Antenna X5RG
http://www.ebay.com/itm/391529746088?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I do see a need for a section on this site dedicated to Native Solutions only (plug and play if you will) with very clear simple titles , such as " Wifi and BT Native Hardware" , "Web Cameras Native Hardware", ect or something to that effect just my two cents , sometimes simple, cheap and easy just work

Love you all!
Billyjackintosh
Did you get your wifi working Billyjack? With handoff support?

Hey Guys!
I really want the features of this card, but I have a question from a newby... I Just need these two things (the card and the adapter) or I need the antennas and other things? If I need it, Could you put a link or the name of the components for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back