Contribute
Register

Cheap 100% working OOB build for Mojave: GA-Z77-DS3H - i7-3770K - GT 640

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are your booting times roughly? I do have the same board and since mojave it takes ages to boot, like several minutes. Also I cannot shut down the system, it always reboots. I usually just put it into sleep mode over night.

Thank You, worked like a charm for my GA-Z77-UD5H with a GT740. Tje only thing I had to change was select the AppleIntel ethernet driver as well as the Atheros

Thanks !

The key components are:
Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce GT 640 2047MB Graphic Card​
GA-Z77-DS3H (rev. 1.0) Motheboard​
i7-3770K Processor​
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD​
[/QUOTE]

Hi, fellows!

Here is 100% working Mojave...

Hello Alarmos!

I have a quick question for you

Do you only use your Radeon HD graphics card or do you also use your Intel HD 4000?

Here is my issue:

I have 2 monitors.

My left monitor is connected to the HDMI in my motherboard, which is coming from the Intel HD 4000.
This monitor is not loading properly, I get stuck with the display at:

IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0

My right monitor is connected to the HDMI in my Radeon HD 7770.

This one is working OK.

My understanding is that the Intel card is not being injected properly by Clover.

I'm wondering if you were able to solve this issue.

I found the answer to my own question so I am posting it here for anyone that stumbles upon this thread.

You need to manually specify in the Clover configuration the details of the card.

My Intel HD 4000 is form my i7-3770K processor. This is considered Series 7.

The values that I put here are for that series specifically. If your processor is another type, you have to find the values for your model online.

Here is what I had to put in Clover to get it working perfectly:

1. ACPI > [1] > AddDTGP
2. ACPI > [2] > AddIMEI
3. Devices > IMEI = 0x1E3A8086
4. Graphics > ig-platform-id = 0166000a
5. Graphics > InjectIntel
6. Graphics > InjectEDID
7. System Parameters > InjectKexts = yes
8. SMBIOS > Product Name = iMac18,3

I currently have 3 monitors connected to my computer and they are working perfectly. I could probably have 4 working without hiccups.

How?

Intel HD > HDMI (*)
Intel HD > VGA (*)
Radeon HD > HDMI (*)
Radeon HD > DVI-I (with VGA adapter)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

sorry to disturb. I don't know how his forum really works, I'm quite new in this forum and maybe I should better post a new discussion. But I have problem with a similar motherboard

I build few months ago a Hackintosh with a MacProG5 case Mod and I rescued many old components on old PC's. I'm now trying to install Mac OS Mojave with this parts

- MB is GA Z77-D3H
- CPU is i5 2500K
- 12GB 1600DDR3
- GTX 670 2GB
- SSD Kingston and HDD Samsung

I followed the steps of Multibeast and Unibeast posts and get Mojave working. Almost.

I don't know what I did wrong with the differents steps but I've only audio on the HDMI vga Board and only the dedicated PCIe ethernet card is working. I'dont know why the integrated ethernet and audio are not recognised.

I also have problem with power off and restart functions.

Any idea?

Thanks

Is anyone having trouble with the USB 3.0 ports randomly ejecting in Mojave? I didn't have the problem in high Sierra and I didn't add the 3rd party usb kext in MB in high Sierra, but I did add the 3rd Party USB in Mojave. Anyone know which kext to remove for the 3rd party usb or is it a bunch of kexts? So far its only external drives on USB 3.0. Unfortunately I only have two Seagate drives so I can't test another company. I have sd cards I could test but they're only usb 2.0. Any Ideas on what I should check? Everything else work great and the USB 3.0 is as fast as it should be.

Hardware Im running:
ga-z77-ds3h
i5 3570k
gt 640 2GB (I know :sick:)
8GB Corsair Vengance DDR3 1600Mhz
Sandisk extreme ssd 120GB
2x WD 1TB Green

No OC or anything special.

Is anyone having trouble with the USB 3.0 ports randomly ejecting in Mojave? I didn't have the problem in high Sierra and I didn't add the 3rd party usb kext in MB in high Sierra, but I did add the 3rd Party USB in Mojave. Anyone know which kext to remove for the 3rd party usb or is it a bunch of kexts? So far its only external drives on USB 3.0. Unfortunately I only have two Seagate drives so I can't test another company. I have sd cards I could test but they're only usb 2.0. Any Ideas on what I should check? Everything else work great and the USB 3.0 is as fast as it should be.

Hardware Im running:
ga-z77-ds3h
i5 3570k
gt 640 2GB (I know :sick:)
8GB Corsair Vengance DDR3 1600Mhz
Sandisk extreme ssd 120GB
2x WD 1TB Green

No OC or anything special.

Go to your main drive and find Library/Extensions folder. MultiBeast for Mojave and lower versions places the kexts in Library Extensions folder. If you remove them you need to rebuild caches and repair permissions. Hackintool has a good tool for that in Utilities section the bottom far right tab.

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 8.01.52 PM.png
Here is a virgin or unmodified folder. Any other kexts are placed by MultiBeast or other installers. Look for a USB related kext or post a pick of it.

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 7.59.38 PM.png

So I have a lot of USB related kexts. I was in that folder before and thats what I am trying to figure out. No idea which kexts are essential and which ones can be deleted to figure out the issue. I am attaching a screenshot of all the usb related kexts in my folder.
Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 11.46.27 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 11.46.12 PM.png

Thanks for the help, much appreciated.

So I have a lot of USB related kexts. I was in that folder before and thats what I am trying to figure out. No idea which kexts are essential and which ones can be deleted to figure out the issue. I am attaching a screenshot of all the usb related kexts in my folder.View attachment 460911View attachment 460912

Thanks for the help, much appreciated.
I think that's the wrong folder. There are 2 folders Library/Extensions (shown above in my pic), and System/Library/Extensions (shown in yours?). The S/L/E folder is for Apple essential operating kexts and in general we don't touch that folder. The one most non-apple kexts go to is the L/E folder which is smaller and used for add on kexts to make devices work in OS X.

Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 8.04.30 AM.png

Sorry my bad, here's the correct folder.
Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 5.53.10 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back