Gygabyte-Z370 HD3P
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi, fellows!
Here is 100% working Mojave cheap build, that works very fine even for 4K editing. All you need to do is regular UniBeast install stuff with the UniBeast Mojave installer :) and then after installation is done

In MultiBeast:
Check under DRIVERS​
audio>appleALC​
misc>FakeSMC​
FAkeSMC plugins​
FakeSMC Hardware monitor application​
network>Atheros v2.2.2​
USB>​
3rs part USB 3.0​
Remove XHCI USB port limit​
USBinjectALL​
Bootloaders > Clover UEFI boot mode​
Customize > Graphic Configuration>Core Graphics Fixup AKA WhateEvereGREEN​
System Definitions > iMac18.3​

and that is all you are 100% Mojave compatible. Even all USB 3.0 port are OOB working and recognized. No need for Nvidia web drivers, GPU works OOB too.

Happy hackintosh

The key components are:
Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce GT 640 2047MB Graphic Card​
GA-Z77-DS3H (rev. 1.0) Motheboard​
i7-3770K Processor​
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD​

Last edited:
Hi, what's your BIOS version??

thanks!!

I confirm that's really works. BUT, doesn't have drivers for NVIDIA in Mojave (it uses another UI engine - Metal something and have no prediction to a official driver)

I confirm that's really works. BUT, doesn't have drivers for NVIDIA in Mojave (it uses another UI engine - Metal something and have no prediction to a official driver)

It should be a Kepler card which has native Apple driver support. No need for web drivers. Apple uses these cards in some older macs. Metal support is driver support.

which rev. of this board you have ? on 1.0 I have a problem with ethernet, only old L1c kext is working :/

Can you please share your config.plist ? I'm struggling here to get that e2200 kext working :/

Hi, fellows!
Here is 100% working Mojave cheap build, that works very fine even for 4K editing. All you need to do is regular UniBeast install stuff with the UniBeast Mojave installer :) and then after installation is done

In MultiBeast:
Check under DRIVERS​
audio>appleALC​
misc>FakeSMC​
FAkeSMC plugins​
FakeSMC Hardware monitor application​
network>Atheros v2.2.2​
USB>​
3rs part USB 3.0​
Remove XHCI USB port limit​
USBinjectALL​
Bootloaders > Clover UEFI boot mode​
Customize > Graphic Configuration>Core Graphics Fixup AKA WhateEvereGREEN​
System Definitions > iMac18.3​

and that is all you are 100% Mojave compatible. Even all USB 3.0 port are OOB working and recognized. No need for Nvidia web drivers, GPU works OOB too.

Happy hackintosh

The key components are:
Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce GT 640 2047MB Graphic Card​
GA-Z77-DS3H (rev. 1.0) Motheboard​
i7-3770K Processor​
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD​
You Made my Day!

Just updated from old Install: 10.11 - made a new install with your description, without Ethernet Drivers (is broken on Motherboard) but i have an old TP-Lnk Airport card (AirPortAtheros40.kext) with this App/Extension: https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/956-airportatheros40kext-installer-for-macos-mojave/ and restored it with the Migration Assistent (upgraded from 256gb to 500gb SSD). Everything works fine. Thank you so much!

Peace,
A

You Made my Day!

Just updated from old Install: 10.11 - made a new install with your description, without Ethernet Drivers (is broken on Motherboard) but i have an old TP-Lnk Airport card (AirPortAtheros40.kext) with this App/Extension: https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/956-airportatheros40kext-installer-for-macos-mojave/ and restored it with the Migration Assistent (upgraded from 256gb to 500gb SSD). Everything works fine. Thank you so much!

Peace,
A

Did you have any issues with your sound?
I think we have pretty much identical systems, but my sound is having a strange issue.

For some reason, it thinks headphones are plugged in when they aren't, so won't play sound through speakers. Plug in headphones, and the sound comes out of the speakers! It's so weird!

I also have a Z77-DS3H, with the same airport card and GTX650. I've tried a fresh install, ALCPlugFix, switching from HDMI connection to DVI to HDMI (to try and stop it detecting the monitor's sound) - but nothing is working!

Would you mind sharing your EFI folder, so I can see if it changes anything?

Thanks

Did you have any issues with your sound?
I think we have pretty much identical systems, but my sound is having a strange issue.

For some reason, it thinks headphones are plugged in when they aren't, so won't play sound through speakers. Plug in headphones, and the sound comes out of the speakers! It's so weird!

I also have a Z77-DS3H, with the same airport card and GTX650. I've tried a fresh install, ALCPlugFix, switching from HDMI connection to DVI to HDMI (to try and stop it detecting the monitor's sound) - but nothing is working!

Would you mind sharing your EFI folder, so I can see if it changes anything?

Thanks
Sound is fine, With Bluetooth Speakers an Bose Headphones.

But my Quicklook jpg giving no previews… I think i have to change System Definitions… or enable iGPU but i don`t know if My Onboard Graphics is iGPU… Do Quicklook jp previews an the Preview App work for you?

Edit – Quicklook jpg Fix: I changed the System Settings in Multibeats to the correct Processor (iMac 13,2 with i5 - 3570 that i have) and now previews in Quicklook for jpg are working flawless.
Anyway attached is my EFI Folder

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    16.7 MB · Views: 858
Last edited:
Sound is fine, With Bluetooth Speakers an Bose Headphones.

But my Quicklook jpg giving no previews… I think i have to change System Definitions… or enable iGPU but i don`t know if My Onboard Graphics is iGPU… Do Quicklook jp previews an the Preview App work for you?

Edit – Quicklook jpg Fix: I changed the System Settings in Multibeats to the correct Processor (iMac 13,2 with i5 - 3570 that i have) and now previews in Quicklook for jpg are working flawless.
Anyway attached is my EFI Folder

Thank you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back