Contribute
Register

Change Mobo to an easier to Update OS System...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! This was the solution...
I hade both installed.

Quick question, dose it mather if my raid is hfs+ or apfs if my system is apfs?

I have the next problem...
I would like to use the Thunderbolt port witch is on the MoBo.

If I plug my portable ssd drive via thunderbolt it will work fine. I think it is reconising it as usb 3.
So I have a Thunderbolt device, wich is not recognised by the system. If I go to hardware and go to thunderbolt, it tells me no hardware was found.

In the Bios the Thunderbolt option is turned to disable. I turned it on but then the os is not booting. I get a cercle with the bar in it.

I don't have windows installed, so I can't activate it there. like this guide

Any Ideas?

Thanks! This was the solution...
I hade both installed.

Quick question, dose it mather if my raid is hfs+ or apfs if my system is apfs?

It shouldn't matter much if it's not a boot drive.

I have the next problem...
I would like to use the Thunderbolt port witch is on the MoBo.

If I plug my portable ssd drive via thunderbolt it will work fine. I think it is reconising it as usb 3.
So I have a Thunderbolt device, wich is not recognised by the system. If I go to hardware and go to thunderbolt, it tells me no hardware was found.

In the Bios the Thunderbolt option is turned to disable. I turned it on but then the os is not booting. I get a cercle with the bar in it.

I don't have windows installed, so I can't activate it there. like this guide

Any Ideas?

I have very little experience with Thunderbolt. Please see the following thread.

Even when you get Thunderbolt working on a Hackintosh, System Information will probably say hardware not found under the Thunderbolt tab.

Ok thanks very much for the link, but this is too difficult for me. I'm scared to break somthing on the system .

Unfortunaly my hack is not stable at all.
While working in Adobe premiere pro 2019 (13.1.5) my hack just crash and reboot.
Unfortunately I don't have a clear pattern when it happens, but it happen too much (very our at leaste 2-3 times). Sometime it is under load (rendering) but sometime not.

How can give you the logs or a crash report.

Maybe it is also a Adobe problem?

I can't work like that, but I have to work. Hopefully can someone help me

Unfortunaly my hack is not stable at all.
While working in Adobe premiere pro 2019 (13.1.5) my hack just crash and reboot.
Unfortunately I don't have a clear pattern when it happens, but it happen too much (very our at leaste 2-3 times). Sometime it is under load (rendering) but sometime not.

How can give you the logs or a crash report.

Maybe it is also a Adobe problem?

I can't work like that, but I have to work. Hopefully can someone help me

When it crashes and reboots, does a kernel panic window appear? If yes, just copy/paste the info from that window.

In BIOS try disabling Asus MultiCore Enhancement.

Unfortunately no kernel panic window after reboot.
I will disable the Multicore as soon as I can.

Thanks for the fast reply!

I disabled the asus multicore but it did not help.
Still no kernel panic window.
how can provide you some logs?

I disabled the asus multicore but it did not help.
Still no kernel panic window.
how can provide you some logs?

Make sure you have the following boot flag:

Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 8.26.54 AM.png

Hej, just wanted to tell that my mysterious crashes as ended. Hoppe it will last.

Just for my comprehension, what did solve this crashes? Was that the boot flag? This is what I did last.

Thanks for the help, if I have more problems, I will post it here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back