Contribute
Register

Catalina to Monterey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use a BCM94360NG which requires no kexts
I got a Fenvi T919, as it made more sense to use the spare PCI slots. After removing all the bluetooth kexts and resetting the vram both wifi and bluetooth have worked perfectly!!

Bit of a hardware question, you have to plug the fenvi cable in to the front usb socket on the motherboard so you can use bluetooth. My motherboard only has 1 socket/connection and i had a cable for the front usb plugged in which is now not able to be used because of the fenvi cable, can you get a Y splitter to plug both in? the only other USB related connection on the motherboard is USB3.

I got a Fenvi T919, as it made more sense to use the spare PCI slots. After removing all the bluetooth kexts and resetting the vram both wifi and bluetooth have worked perfectly!!

Bit of a hardware question, you have to plug the fenvi cable in to the front usb socket on the motherboard so you can use bluetooth. My motherboard only has 1 socket/connection and i had a cable for the front usb plugged in which is now not able to be used because of the fenvi cable, can you get a Y splitter to plug both in? the only other USB related connection on the motherboard is USB3.
not that i know off, you may need to choose whether to have bluetooth or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back