Contribute
Register

Catalina post installation problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I managed to install the boot loader following your video (thank you so much).
But now how can I install the drivers?I need at least video and audio driversView attachment 454254
Look at the bottom bar, it's not supposed to be in this way: it solid black with no alpha and continues lagging

I'm probably too idiot, more than they think.
When I do changes in clover configurator, how can I apply them? (change Clover RTVariables as it says)
And another, why does Hackintool gives me this error?:
Schermata 2020-03-13 alle 03.16.20.png

I'm probably too idiot, more than they think.
When I do changes in clover configurator, how can I apply them? (change Clover RTVariables as it says)
And another, why does Hackintool gives me this error?:
View attachment 454259
This always happens when you install unsigned kexts to Library/Extensions.

Ok, so what should I do?
This always happens when you install unsigned kexts to Library/Extensions.
Ok so what should I do?
I tried to restart but now is stacked at Apple loading screen
I had to reboot with USB

Last edited:
UPDATE
I managed to change RTVariables as the tutorial says and now it boots but there isn't any working driver. The kext files are in both Library/Extensions and Clover/Kext/Others

N
Ok, I managed to install the boot loader following your video (thank you so much).
But now how can I install the drivers?I need at least video and audio driversView attachment 454254
Look at the bottom bar, it's not supposed to be in this way: it solid black with no alpha and continues lagging
Now you want to download Hackintool. Use the search tab.
Also go to the downloads section and get: lilukext, Whatevergreenkext, and apolealckext.

Now open Hackintool and hit the PCI tab, hit keyboard Shift + Apple/Windows + 3 this will create a screenshot. Post it here to see what you have for devices.

N

Now you want to download Hackintool. Use the search tab.
Also go to the downloads section and get: lilukext, Whatevergreenkext, and apolealckext.

Now open Hackintool and hit the PCI tab, hit keyboard Shift + Apple/Windows + 3 this will create a screenshot. Post it here to see what you have for devices.
Schermata 2020-03-13 alle 07.42.40.png

UPDATE
I followed _this tutorial_ found on the forum and it wroked!
There's just a little issue: audio do not works!!
Anyone can tell me why? Do I need to install any kext for audio? And if yes, which one?
(My motherboard is a MSI Z270 Pro Carbon)

In multibeast I would have done in this way, how can I do it manually?
Schermata 2020-03-13 alle 08.08.28.png

Last edited:
For audio and graphics, download the latest version of lilu, whatevergreen and Appleaudio kexts and put them in the clover/kexts/other folder. Post your clover folder if you have difficulties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back