Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte H81M-H
CPU
Intel core i3 4130
Graphics
Intel HD 4400
What about dualboot, installing catalina in a second hdd having win10+ubuntu dualboot in the first hdd?
it's possible to do this without loosing data of my win10+ubuntu drive?

i just want to install mac os catalina in the second hdd, then using clover to be able to boot my 3 OS

i don't have experience installing mac os or making a hackintosh

i mean... just install catalina on my (D: ) drive, in (C: ) i have installed windows and ubuntu
Anotación 2020-07-05 005853.jpg

Or just installing catalina on D: whithout using clover? i can select my boot sequence when i need to use mac os, not a problem for me...

I just want to keep my (C: )drive without changes or loosing data

Last edited:
Disconnect current drive.
Connect new drive, install Mac OS, run post install installation of Clover or OpenCore - get it booting on its own.
Shut down, reconnect Win/Linux drive, boot to BIOS/UEFI and set the Mac drive as first in BBS boot order.
You might have to make some config.plist edits to get the Win/Linux boot icons to show on the Clover OS pick screen or hide the unwanted icons.
Another thing to be aware of is the boot mode. Is Windows installed Legacy mode and is Grub installed Legacy mode?
If Legacy - probable on the hardware in your profile, then you need to install Clover or OC Legacy mode to match if you want to boot them from the Mac OS Clover/OS pick screen.

Disconnect current drive.
Connect new drive, install Mac OS, run post install installation of Clover or OpenCore - get it booting on its own.
Shut down, reconnect Win/Linux drive, boot to BIOS/UEFI and set the Mac drive as first in BBS boot order.
You might have to make some config.plist edits to get the Win/Linux boot icons to show on the Clover OS pick screen or hide the unwanted icons.
Another thing to be aware of is the boot mode. Is Windows installed Legacy mode and is Grub installed Legacy mode?
If Legacy - probable on the hardware in your profile, then you need to install Clover or OC Legacy mode to match if you want to boot them from the Mac OS Clover/OS pick screen.

Thanks, we have any guide here to make a config.plist?

You are very explicative, i like it.
Thanks x999

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back