Contribute
Register

Catalina no Bluetooth with Fenvi FV-T919. WiFi is working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It worked OOB on my system

I've downloaded a few KEXTS and placed them to "other" folder, then I migrated from Mojave to Catalina again and both WiFi and Bluetooth worked without issues.
==
BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext
BrcmFirmwareData.kext
BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext
BrcmNonPatchRAM.kext
BrcmPatchRAM2.kext

Bump. Any updates to this issue? I have followed the most up-to-date directions but have also installed 10.15.2--no luck.

Last edited:
I use the same card, WiFi and airdrop can work, just handoff not work With Catalina. But total would working with Os 14.6 .

I have a GA-Z170x Gaming 3 with a Fenvi-T919.
The Fenvi-T919 BT is connected directly to the mobo USB.
As kexts I've installed: AirportBrcmFixup and BT4LEContinuityFixup.
Everything works.

I have a GA-Z170x Gaming 3 with a Fenvi-T919.
The Fenvi-T919 BT is connected directly to the mobo USB.
As kexts I've installed: AirportBrcmFixup and BT4LEContinuityFixup.
Everything works.

You're using Catalina? No BrcmFirmwareRepo/Data or Injector kexts? I can't even get the computer to recognize there is a bluetooth onboard, which makes me question the integrity of my Fenvi T919 device itself (it's advertised as BT+WiFi but the package I received it in says nothing about BT)

You're using Catalina? No BrcmFirmwareRepo/Data or Injector kexts? I can't even get the computer to recognize there is a bluetooth onboard, which makes me question the integrity of my Fenvi T919 device itself (it's advertised as BT+WiFi but the package I received it in says nothing about BT)

Have you attached your Fenvi to the nearest slot near the GPU? It is important and sometimes we place it to another slot that causes troubles. If you did so please disregard of my comment.

I had a similar problem as you, although I have completely different hardware. Everything worked fine under Mojave, but no Bluetooth connectivity under Catalina 15.0. I suspected my BT adapter was in conflict with the builtin MB Wi-Fi & BT.
1. I removed Bluetooth PAN from System Preferences/Network as it could not connect anyway and you can always add it back in.
2. Shutdown down the PC and DISABLE the Wi-Fi & Bluetooth option in the BIOS, then restart.
3. Once up and running, at this point I had wireless keyboard connectivity but no wireless mouse.
Open Bluetooth Preferences:
a) Delete the mouse device that is trying to connect
b) Turn off Bluetooth, then turn it back on, the mouse will be recognized and try to go into pairing mode
c) Turn off the mouse then turn it back on so it can pair as a new device.

Not sure if this will work for you, but something to try. It's been running just fine with a seamless upgrade to 10.15.2.

Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING
CPU: Core i7-8700K
RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB
SSD1: Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB Internal SSD (“production” OS)
SSD2: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB Internal SSD (“sandbox”)
Video: Sapphire RX 580 Pulse 8GB
Bluetooth: ASUS USB-BT400 Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back