i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 6800XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So, this was a new one with my hackintosh. Booted up just fine this afternoon, but my iCue couldn't detect my keyboard (although it still worked), and Logitech software identified the wrong mouse. No big deal, I don't care that much about my RGB profiles, so I didn't think much of it.

THEN, it got weird, out of nowhere my mouse got REALLY slow, even with tracking turned all the way up. Finally, the mouse began to look like the picture below and I was forced to restart the whole computer. Still having the problems in the first paragraph, but the mouse tracking is better, but not great. Any ideas? Until now, all of my USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 have been working just fine, and at correct speeds.

Happy to post EFI folder or anything else if necessary. THANKS!

Attachments

• IMG_6175.jpg
    IMG_6175.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 425
This also happens to me. On my computer, if the system was up for a long time, then the mouse either: 1. stops moving completely. 2. glitchs just like your mouse.

BTW I am using a 5700 XT

This also happens to me. On my computer, if the system was up for a long time, then the mouse either: 1. stops moving completely. 2. glitchs just like your mouse.

BTW I am using a 5700 XT
I’m glad it’s not just me then. It’s very bizarre.

Hate to keep bumping this, but the issue seems to be happening more and more frequently. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Willing to try about anything at this point.

Hate to keep bumping this, but the issue seems to be happening more and more frequently. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Willing to try about anything at this point.

There are some posts claiming that macOS 10.15.2 solved all issues regarding the 5700 XT, including glitches in installation screen, freezing or glitching in the system, and red lines in dynamic wallpaper. I'm waiting for the final release of it and will try it.

There are some posts claiming that macOS 10.15.2 solved all issues regarding the 5700 XT, including glitches in installation screen, freezing or glitching in the system, and red lines in dynamic wallpaper. I'm waiting for the final release of it and will try it.

Update to 10.15.2 this morning. I had small freeze sometime. So far so good. It's stable and no more glitches. I have the 5700 XT.

Update to 10.15.2 this morning. I had small freeze sometime. So far so good. It's stable and no more glitches. I have the 5700 XT.

Do you know how to fresh install 10.15.2? Can I create a USB installer with 10.15.2 beta 2? Or I have to install 10.15.1 and update inside the system?

i had this problem because of using two Samsung 970 Evo Plus nvme drives replaced boot disk with 960 Pro and problem solved for me. my problem is for now that mouse cursor jumps to another place sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back