Mac
  1. iMac
Dear, all

Motherboard : GIGABYTE Z370 HD3
CPU : Intel Core i58600K
GPU : NVidia GTX 1070 Colofrul
RAM: DDR4 2666Mhz 32GB
SSD SanDsik1000 - 1TB

i'm getting the common error apfs_module_start but the solution which is posted with SSDT-USBX.aml doesn't seem to help

i might be doing something worng

I've followed the below guide, tried both files in the /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/Patched
to no avail same problem still persists. I've tried i have 3 different thumb or flash drives with 2 of them catalina built with unibeast and another one with lilu also i have Mohave built with unibeast neither are working...

also to note the flash disks worked perfectly on my previous Motherboard, ASUS Prime2 Z370 which i dont have anymore

PLEASE Help i've been on this for 2 weeks already couldn't move a single bit... tried everything...

Attachments

• IMG_0589.jpg
    IMG_0589.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 67
  • EFI.rar
    2.2 MB · Views: 59
My BIOS settings also doesn't have the - "Other OS" option so i'm thinking that might be somehow related .???

My BIOS settings also doesn't have the - "Other OS" option so i'm thinking that might be somehow related .???

The other OS option is not part of Gigabyte's BIOS @ least none of the boards I have used. If you use Pastery chefs z370 EFI it should boot/install without issues. I used it on a system I built for a friend that is using a z370HD3. If that does not work you need to likely apply the find replace bios fix by @mattystonnie.

The other OS option is not part of Gigabyte's BIOS @ least none of the boards I have used. If you use Pastery chefs z370 EFI it should boot/install without issues. I used it on a system I built for a friend that is using a z370HD3. If that does not work you need to likely apply the find replace bios fix by @mattystonnie.
AWESOME thanks :) let me try and get back to ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back