UHD 620 + MX250
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi,
I am trying to install Catalina 10.15 on acer laptop Acer Aispire A515-54G, 8GB Ram, 512GB SSD, Core i5 8th Gen. 2GB NVIDIA Geforce MX250.

I used boot args cpus=1 -v npci=0x2000 its always stuck at PCI configration Begin.

Thanks

Hi,
I am trying to install Catalina 10.15 on acer laptop Acer Aispire A515-54G, 8GB Ram, 512GB SSD, Core i5 8th Gen. 2GB NVIDIA Geforce MX250.

I used boot args cpus=1 -v npci=0x2000 its always stuck at PCI configration Begin.

Thanks

1571657166348.png

Hi, I have checked this too, and also searched many thread which having related problem but I am still getting this.

View attachment 431836

Hi, I have checked this too, and also searched many thread which having related problem but I am still getting this.
your hardware profile is not filled out, also missing your problem reporting files

zip and upload your clover folder (not the efi folder)

your hardware profile is not filled out, also missing your problem reporting files

zip and upload your clover folder (not the efi folder)

Please find clover files in attachement.

Thanks

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 334
Please find clover files in attachement.

Thanks
remove:
NullCPUPowerManagement.kext
GenericUSBXHCI.kext

download latest FakeSMC.kext

use a later version of clover from the downloads section

also your hardware profile, check in windows device manager to see if you have intel graphics as well and add that to your hardware profile

if you have no intel graphics, then you won't be able to use your laptop as a hackintosh

remove:
GenericUSBXHCI.kext

download latest FakeSMC.kext

use a later version of clover from the downloads section

also your hardware profile, check in windows device manager to see if you have intel graphics as well and add that to your hardware profile

if you have no intel graphics, then you won't be able to use your laptop as a hackintosh
I think laptop not having intel graphics its having Dedicated graphics card of Nvdia

Acer 515-54g Details

check in windows - device manager

Its showing "Intel UHD Graphics 620,NVIDIA Geforce MX250 - 2GB"

I have removed
GenericUSBXHCI.kext

and used latest FakeSMC.kext with latest covler but still same issue. "Stuck at PCI Configration Begin"

1571660459816.png

Its showing "Intel UHD Graphics 620,NVIDIA Geforce MX250 - 2GB"

I have removed
GenericUSBXHCI.kext

and used latest FakeSMC.kext with latest covler but still same issue. "Stuck at PCI Configration Begin"

View attachment 431849
if you have made changes, then you will need to re upload new problem reporting files

read the faq for proper procedure of what files should be uploaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back