Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Vivobook s13 s330f-3.2-Clover
CPU
i7-8565U
Graphics
UHD 620 - GTX MX250
Hey guys, stuck on that line while trying install Catalina on my Asus vivobook s13. Here is my config.plist and DSDT.aml
This is my first post here so if i did something wrong - just advise and i'll fix. Thank you

Attachments

• config.plist
    243.6 KB · Views: 148
  • DSDT.aml
    250.3 KB · Views: 108
  • 20191106_222944.jpg
    20191106_222944.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 144
Not a Desktop - Moved to Laptop Support.

Hey guys, stuck on that line while trying install Catalina on my Asus vivobook s13. Here is my config.plist and DSDT.aml
This is my first post here so if i did something wrong - just advise and i'll fix. Thank you
your config.plist is not right at all

Read FAQ and didn't find this kind of issue. Have replaced my config.plst with the one that i got from the Catalina, installed on virtual machine. But result is the same

Attachments

• config.plist
    2.4 KB · Views: 94
Read FAQ and didn't find this kind of issue. Have replaced my config.plst with the one that i got from the Catalina, installed on virtual machine. But result is the same
you need to follow the laptop guide, the link is in the faq

you need to follow the laptop guide, the link is in the faq
The capability post was written in 2013. My processor type was released in 2018. How can i find out if it's capable and how am i supposed to follow to that post at all if the first step of "where do i start" is "Read compatibility overview"?

The capability post was written in 2013. My processor type was released in 2018. How can i find out if it's capable and how am i supposed to follow to that post at all if the first step of "where do i start" is "Read compatibility overview"?
to make it easier for you:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back