Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Hello good ones I have this computer with these characteristics:

graphic card :GV-RX24P256H
motherboard:GA-H81M-S1
proccessor: intel pentium cpu G3260 3,30GHz
hardisk: seageate 500gb

The graphics card and look that does not serve me then I wanted to know which graphic card to buy and be looking at these two. And since you don't need to install kets or make any settings, you plug it in and it works and they are these. Two :

Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 580 8GB GDDR5

Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 590 8GB GDDR5

What do you recommend to me? What graphics card can I buy?

hardisk: seagate 500gb

The graphics card and look that does not serve me then I wanted to know which graphic card to buy and be looking at these two. And since you don't need to install kexts or make any settings, you plug it in and it works and they are these. Two :

Both should work. I use the Sapphire Pulse RX 580 and it works with MacOS Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina.

@Jamesbond007
Hello good, the graphics card shappire pulse Radeon Rx 580 8gb Only plug-in already works or you have to install some kets or something ??

@Jamesbond007
Hello good, the graphics card shappire pulse Radeon Rx 580 8gb Only plug-in already works or you have to install some kets or something ??

it just works unless you have Multi Monitor then you might need Whatevergreen.kext and Lilu.kext.

@Jamesbond007 Thank you very much. Jamesbond007 This week I buy it and I'm reporting

I just picked one up this weekend. Install was easy and everything is working smoothly with the pulse.

@Jamesbond007 , @davidbryne ,@scottkendall
OK perfect thanks, it's just I didn't know if I was going to serve that sheikh card, and another question. The shappire pulse rx 580 also applies to big south ?? It's just that I was thinking in the future. Install big sur

The shappire pulse rx 580 also applies to big south ?? It's just that I was thinking in the future. Install big south
Yes it also will work in Big Sur (Big South) The other thing you need to know is that your pentium CPU won't work without a fake CPU ID. Research that before you attempt the install of Catalina.

@Jamesbond007 , @davidbryne ,@scottkendall
OK perfect thanks, it's just I didn't know if I was going to serve that sheikh card, and another question. The shappire pulse rx 580 also applies to big south ?? It's just that I was thinking in the future. Install big sur

The RX580 is sold with the 2019 Mac Pro in the base model so I see it support lasing as long as Apple is supporting the 2019 Mac Pro.

hardisk: seageate 500gb

The graphics card and look that does not serve me then I wanted to know which graphic card to buy and be looking at these two. And since you don't need to install kets or make any settings, you plug it in and it works and they are these. Two :

I think rx 590 is out of stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back