i5-6600K
Graphics
GTX 1050 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone

a few days ago I took a new nvme SSD for my hackintosh to install Catalina and increase performance.

Unfortunately, I'm having several problems
One of these is related to fenvi T-919.

Bluetooth works well. I can use bluetooth mouse and keyboard without problems.

The real problem is the wi-fi connection.

The connection is slow and airdrop does not work.
Most often it cannot connect to the network.

Everything works perfectly on my Crucial SSD with high sierra (although from today it has started not detecting devices with airdrop)

I can't understand what it can be.

I have tried the following things:
- Remove the card and reposition it (it has always been in the first slot)
- add the kext AirportBcrmFixup.kext
- Reset the network settings of the mac
- Use the high sierra config.plist and kext on Catalina

I don't know where to bang my head anymore ...:banghead:

MOBO: Z170XP-SLI
CPU: Intel 6600K
GPU: Intel HD 530 (Integrated)
RAM: Corsair CMK8GX4M1A2400C14 (2x8GB)
PSU: Corsair HX750i
WIFI-BLUETOOTH: Fenvi Desktop FV-T919
SSD: Samsung 970 Evo plus

I enclose below the photos of the information on the card and the .plist files of high sierra and catalina
The rest of the photos with the various information are in their respective folders.

I thank anyone who can help me to solve this huge problem

Attachments

• Schermata 2020-04-29 alle 15.12.47.png
    Schermata 2020-04-29 alle 15.12.47.png
    257.8 KB · Views: 119
  • Schermata 2020-04-29 alle 15.39.22.png
    Schermata 2020-04-29 alle 15.39.22.png
    64.7 KB · Views: 118
  • Catalina.zip
    21.2 MB · Views: 138
  • High Sierra.zip
    27.4 MB · Views: 127
I too have Fenvi -T919 its the worst card i have ever seen, should not be recommended for hackintosh it does not connect most of the times on both mac and win 10 and if it does speeds are slower.
Bluetooth is also crappy if it gets connected it experience stuttering/interference, and clearly audible on audio devices.
Seeking an alternative with best compatibility and speed.

Hi @prashantjain25 , I am also looking for a better one ... I would like something that works OOB and that does not give problems ... And possibly that has integrated bluetooth and wifi

I tried opening T919 and found BCM943602CS card installed, disconnected bluetooth IPEX connector and used external bluetooth usb dongle from Kinivo(supports continuity) after that speed improved and no more bluetooth interference. i believe, its pcie adapter is a culprit. I would recommend a M.2 Adapter with IPEX antennas or same fenvi card with external antenna like aliexpress link:-

Last edited:
Could someone help me with my Fenvi T919. I have bluetooth working and Wifi but Airdrop only partially works. I can send any file from my hackintosh to my iPhone but I can't send large files like large videos from my iPhone to the Hackintosh. I can send photos and other small files. when I click my iMac on the airdrop menu on my iPhone it keeps hanging at wait. I've tried logging out and logging back into iCloud but still no luck. Any guidance?

Could someone help me with my Fenvi T919. I have bluetooth working and Wifi but Airdrop only partially works. I can send any file from my hackintosh to my iPhone but I can't send large files like large videos from my iPhone to the Hackintosh. I can send photos and other small files. when I click my iMac on the airdrop menu on my iPhone it keeps hanging at wait. I've tried logging out and logging back into iCloud but still no luck. Any guidance?
The situation is similar to yours. On High Sierra works, but on Catalina does not want to see my iPhone my Hackintosh. Most likely there is no support. Have you solved the problem?

Fenvi t919 issue.

Catalina 10.5.5 - iphone as hotspot - great.
Windows 10 - iphone as hotspot - great.

When i try home’s wi fi, the speed connection gets very slow, both Catalina and Windows.

Bluetooth works great.

Anyone can help me? Thanks

Z390m gaming, i5 9600k

I tried opening T919 and found BCM943602CS card installed, disconnected bluetooth IPEX connector and used external bluetooth usb dongle from Kinivo(supports continuity) after that speed improved and no more bluetooth interference. i believe, its pcie adapter is a culprit. I would recommend a M.2 Adapter with IPEX antennas or same fenvi card with external antenna like aliexpress link:-

i have slow wifi speed with both the T919 and FV-A436CD. yes, i have both bc i've tried seemingly EVERYthing to get this working at expected speeds. instead, i get between 50 and 100 mbps when i should be getting approx 400 mbps. my current theory is that reception is the culprit. a few questions:

• how do you know which IPEX connector accounts for bluetooth?
  • also out of curiosity, on the T919, how do you open up the cover? it seems maybe sautered on.
  • finally, if i were to use an external antenna, would i use the one with three connections you linked to and leave the stock antenna on one IPEX port? would i buy two 2-port external antennas? are there 4-port external antennas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back