RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Didn't work for me.. Updated the Clover Bootloader to 5107 to be prepared for the 10.15.4 update and then it just fails to boot:
IMG_0841.jpg

also sometimes it just shows +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ and nothing else

I already downloaded the update but when I try to install it using the "macOS install" option in clover:
IMG_0840.jpg

I updated last night to the latest and now have a similar error. Im on clover 5104 though.
IMG_1540.jpg

Same issue, start Catalina Install from existing Mojave install, restart, select Install MacOS from <drive> , preload fails, CFG-> (\\macOS Install Data\\Locked Files\\Boot Files\\prelinkedkernel)
IMG_0282.jpeg

I have the same problem when I use both Clover 5106 and Clover 5102 from Unibeast
Edit: Upgrading to Clover 5107 Got me past this point.

Last edited:
I think I just found the problem why it didn't work on my machine...
I was even trying a clean install, running Multibeast after installing, same issue.
I was trying to manually install clover 5108, same issue. after a thousand reboots I noticed the screen "Clover 4508" so I was like "WHAT!?"
Then I recognized: I have multiple SSDs in the machine and my UEFI loaded the boot loader from the old SSD where Mac OS High Sierra was installed on... Then I was like " Oh nooooo!! You're kidding!?"
So in the end in my case it was a LayerEightError..

In conclusion: when your machine starts, check which version of clover is installed, it maybe could save you a lot of frustration. It's now working with Clover 5108.

If your current system won't start, you can try creating a boot media using UniBeast and see, if your macOS will start from that one

I finally got it back to work with the following configuration:
Bildschirmfoto 2020-03-30 um 23.56.19.png
will now restore my time machine backup and look if everything is running stable, for now I can say some things working
-- Audio (HDMI, Analog and USB)
-- Network (Intel)
-- Multimonitor (2 HDMI, 1 DVI, 1 DP)

not yet testet
-- standby

Hi, got the same problem upgrading from 10.15.1 to 10.15.4, but I haven't installed Clover on my system, just keep the config and kext files in my EFI. Should I just install the newest clover? Thanks a lot!

Hi, got the same problem upgrading from 10.15.1 to 10.15.4, but I haven't installed Clover on my system, just keep the config and kext files in my EFI. Should I just install the newest clover? Thanks a lot!
Hi, what clover version are you running?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back