Contribute
Register

[Catalina 10.15.1 Installation]Black apple logo screen with empty loading bar after installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you just updating it from mojave to catalina or doing clean installed?
I just made a clean install, downloaded Clover Configurator and opened my EFI which seems empty. There's only one folder there named APPLE but no CLOVER folder.

I just made a clean install, downloaded Clover Configurator and opened my EFI which seems empty. There's only one folder there named APPLE but no CLOVER folder.
try to mount your different partition drive it might there? i think it ruin your drive while you did clean installed you didnt format your drive using terminal:

try to mount your different partition drive it might there? i think it ruin your drive while you did clean installed you didnt format your drive using terminal:
Maybe.
There is an EFI hidden partion but with only one folder. I was able to boot my computer using a flash drive I had luying around that had clover in it

Maybe.
There is an EFI hidden partion but with only one folder. I was able to boot my computer using a flash drive I had luying around that had clover in it
then try to mount that then installed your clover boot loader there.then remove your usb

then try to mount that then installed your clover boot loader there.then remove your usb
Made an installation of clover.pkg to my SSD but still the PC is not capable of booting OSX without my USB being inserted during boot. I did move my EFI drive contents from my USB file to the EFI drive of my machine.

Last edited:
Made an installation of clover.pkg to my SSD
[/QUOTE
Made an installation of clover.pkg to my SSD
1591201131481.png

how many partition drive you see clover configurator screen shot it
?

@xenonxen

• Click Finder > Preferences> click and [√] all 4 boxes there. This will get all disk icons displayed on your Desktop Right Side.
  • Launch Terminal
  • Run the command:
diskutil list- screenshot it post it here so they could help you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back