Contribute
Register

Case BitFenix Prodigy Mini ITX

Status
Not open for further replies.
thelostswede said:
I wouldn't worry about warranties...
I'm in contact with a BitFenix representative regarding this issue. It appears that four of the plastic clips on the bottom right handle were snapped off. It looks like the right side may have experienced some sort of impact, as there are a couple of other minor issues in that area as well.

im going to build one for fun after i finish my X79 build. Actually the X79 is for the tax return, I will probably start this before I even get my return. I am hoping OS X installs no problem.

Domokun said:
I received mine today, although, I may have to send it back due to damage (there was a broken plastic clip on the inside of the enclosure and the base support isn't flush with the right side panel). Hopefully, BitFenix will resolve the issue for me in a satisfactory manner. Anyway, here are some pictures:

bfprodigy1.jpg

bfprodigy2.jpg

bfprodigy3.jpg

bfprodigy4.jpg

bfprodigy5.jpg

Here are the specifications:

Enclosure: BitFenix Prodigy
Heatsink: Xigmatek Gaia
Memory: GSkill F3-1600C10D-16GAO
Motherboard: Asus P8H77-I
Optical Disk: LG CH12LS28 (Coming Soon)
Power Supply: Corsair CX-500 V2
Processor: Intel Core I7 3770
Solid State Disk: SanDisk Extreme 240GB
Video Card: EVGA GTX 670 FTW

Hi, im about to buy the Asus P8H77-I mobo and im gonna use intel HD 4000 graphics, have you had any troubles with the mobo?

alistairpeck said:
Hi, im about to buy the Asus P8H77-I mobo and im gonna use intel HD 4000 graphics, have you had any troubles with the mobo?
No, but I'm only using it with Windows 7 currently (i.e. it's not a Hackintosh). Be aware that the integrated audio is a Via chip, therefore, it may not play ball with OSX like the Realtek chips do.

Domokun said:
alistairpeck said:
No, but I'm only using it with Windows 7 currently (i.e. it's not a Hackintosh). Be aware that the integrated audio is a Via chip, therefore, it may not play ball with OSX like the Realtek chips do.

I have add your link and another test ;)

gunt said:
I'm unsure what you're saying... :?

Domokun said:
gunt said:
I'm unsure what you're saying... :?

Look the first post. Line > BitFenix Prodigy Test

eelhead thats negative thinking. Anything is possiable. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back