Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS GL704GV
CPU
i7-8750H
Graphics
UHD 630/RTX 2060
I install in kext other and the L/E but doesn’t work the kext sinetek . My Card reader is RTS5209 and I convert the ID in HEX ? And the usb card it does not need kext?

Attachments

• 9AB796E5-D73A-446A-873E-C5748618AF3A.jpeg
    9AB796E5-D73A-446A-873E-C5748618AF3A.jpeg
    6.8 MB · Views: 97
I install in kext other and the L/E but doesn’t work the kext sinetek . My Card reader is RTS5209 and I convert the ID in HEX ? And the usb card it does not need kext?

Sinetek kext is for PCIe card readers. Not applicable to USB connected card reader.

Sinetek kext is for PCIe card readers. Not applicable to USB connected card reader.

it does not work with SD I tried to change the parameters but nothing. while for the USb card it takes some kext in particular?

it does not work with SD I tried to change the parameters but nothing. while for the USb card it takes some kext in particular?

No idea what you're asking.

no, I do not own it but by occurrence

I have had several USB dongle type adapters - they have all been borrowed to never return or become 'lost'. I have been using the Sabrent HB-MACR and it works great - doesn't get lost in drawers or camera bags either. I can firmly recommend it if you think the additional price to be minor.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BED52VI/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back