2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Classic
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello,

Any idea why I can't write to SD card under maverick on HP 4540s with clover ?

I can't find anything on the forum.

Thanks

Hello,

Any idea why I can't write to SD card under maverick on HP 4540s with clover ?

I can't find anything on the forum.

Thanks

As long as you insert a compatible card, it should work.

The driver is old, so newer (larger) cards don't work.

Thank you

I've tryed small (2gb) & big 32, 64, all with the same result, i can only read the cards. Is there a list of compatible models on the site ?

Thank you

I've tryed small (2gb) & big 32, 64, all with the same result, i can only read the cards. Is there a list of compatible models on the site ?

What kind of card are you inserting? Maybe they are write protected or something....

Do you get an error message?

No list that I know of... but it is an old driver... no longer being maintained by Jmicron. You get what you get. I'm surprised it still works at all.

Next time I have my 4540s out, I'll try the one SDHC card I have and see if I can still read/write it. It is a 16GB SanDisk Extreme III. I do note that it has a "lock" switch on it. You should probably check yours.

I got 2 Sandisk SDXC 64GB extreme pro and an unknow 2gb card that comes loaded with the Blackmagic camera. I might also have another card to try out somewhere. None are write protected of course, they work fine in my lexar external card reader.

I don't get any error, it's just read only when i check with disk utils

I got 2 Sandisk SDXC 64GB extreme pro and an unknow 2gb card that comes loaded with the Blackmagic camera. I might also have another card to try out somewhere. None are write protected of course, they work fine in my lexar external card reader.

I don't get any error, it's just read only when i check with disk utils

Did you try to copy a file to the card?

yes, of course.

I can't drag a file to the card or send a file from the card on the trashcan.

I can't drag a file to the card or send a file from the card on the trashcan.

Try a different card.

Make sure you followed the guide for installation.

Ok, yes i guess i missed something because there is no card reader in the system information. But they still appear in the storage section.

Thanks you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back