i5-8265U
Graphics
HD 620
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi everyone,
I have a dualboot HP 4530s with windows10 / yosemite SSD,( UEFI)on separate drives.
I can download and install the update, but when it's finnish and about to restart
it says update failed. This happend before i can reach the F9 boot option. I suppose it is clover who is the problem.
When i remove the osx disk and restart, it don't boot up at all, even says no op-system.
I suppose it's because there is no EFI-partition on the windows disc.

I've tried update from usb-stick and from iso-image, nothing work:banghead:.

Anyone know how to fix this problem or a workaround?

Thanx all of you:)

SOLVED!

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
I have a dualboot HP 4530s with windows10 / yosemite SSD,( UEFI)on separate drives.
I can download and install the update, but when it's finnish and about to restart
it says update failed. This happend before i can reach the F9 boot option. I suppose it is clover who is the problem.
When i remove the osx disk and restart, it don't boot up at all, even says no op-system.
I suppose it's because there is no EFI-partition on the windows disc.

I've tried update from usb-stick and from iso-image, nothing work:banghead:.

Anyone know how to fix this problem or a workaround?

Thanx all of you:)

Well, there was no way to fix this problem. It was a damage system in windows, I reinstalled windows 10
and now the updates can be installed.

The only problem now is when i've boot with clover, I have OSX and windows to choose.
When I pick windows, I,ve got two windows 10 entry as choice, the first entry starts windows 10 ok.
I haven't tried the other option.....

How could I fix this?
Don't want to mess things up?

Solved!
I ran config.sys and deleted one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back