GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys,

I'm currently trying to update my Hackintosh from 10.13.4 to 10.13.6. For some reason, it just doesn't work. I've tried the "official" update via the Mac AppStore, I've tried the (combo-) update from the Apple support pages; neither works.

I'm running the update via the AppStore, the install screen comes up (black, with white apple logo and text); after about 20 seconds the Hackintosh reboots. The Clover Bootloader shows me "Install mac OS from Macintosh SSD" as option, but if I press it, it won't move further than maybe 1/10th of the progress bar and just stall until I hard-reboot.

I've updated the APFS files, I've tried to disable my Nvidia card and just run via iGPU, nothing works...

I'd appreciate any help :)

Hey guys,

I'm currently trying to update my Hackintosh from 10.13.4 to 10.13.6. For some reason, it just doesn't work. I've tried the "official" update via the Mac AppStore, I've tried the (combo-) update from the Apple support pages; neither works.

I'm running the update via the AppStore, the install screen comes up (black, with white apple logo and text); after about 20 seconds the Hackintosh reboots. The Clover Bootloader shows me "Install mac OS from Macintosh SSD" as option, but if I press it, it won't move further than maybe 1/10th of the progress bar and just stall until I hard-reboot.

I've updated the APFS files, I've tried to disable my Nvidia card and just run via iGPU, nothing works...

I'd appreciate any help :)

Put in your Efi folder into kext/other Fakesmc.

I had the same problem.

Put in your Efi folder into kext/other Fakesmc.

I had the same problem.
Thanks for your reply! I'll try it and report back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back