i7-10700k
Graphics
5700 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I just updated to the public beta of MacOS Catalina, and now I can't seem to get Clover Bootloader to update. When I try to update, it says something about not supporting this version of MacOS.

Is there a reason that it won't update? Is there a way to fix it?

If not, how can I manually update Clover Bootloader?

Very respectfully,

Kyle

Get latest release from here.

izo1, I tried that, but it's still giving me the same warning message: "This package is incompatible with this version of macOS."

They probably compiled under dev beta since the build number changed for public beta.

Use a pkg extractor and manually replace files in your efi folder. Or just swap the clover efi files from that github if you only need clover.

They probably compiled under dev beta since the build number changed for public beta.

Use a pkg extractor and manually replace files in your efi folder. Or just swap the clover efi files from that github if you only need clover.

I've never used a pkg extractor. What is a good one that I can use, and do you mind telling, briefly, how to use it? Thanks so much for all of your help! :)

-Kyle

I've never used a pkg extractor. What is a good one that I can use, and do you mind telling, briefly, how to use it? Thanks so much for all of your help! :)

-Kyle

I use unpkg, but it is 32bit and won't work in Catalina.

A simple google search turned up a terminal command

Also it may seem Clover 4974 will work with the Catalina Public Beta. You can download here.

izo1, Do you really need to update Clover?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back