Contribute
Register

Can't switch over to Nvidia web driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
UniBeast creates the installer USB thumb drive. MultiBeast is run on your installation drive that created with UniBeast. Therefore, you run MultiBeast on the installation drive, typically you copy and unzip MultiBeast on your installation drive, not the UniBeast created USB thumb drive. On MulitBeast's Build screen, middle/right side of the Build window, is the drive MultiBeast will "operate on."
OK good. It's as I thought and I've been installing it correctly then. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

My thoughts exactly :)..... Config list attached in my original post.

Is there a way to check if the Emulated NVRAM install actually worked??
Oh and I'm using the latest 10.12.5 Nvidia Web Driver for the install (378.05.05.15f01). I've tried previous versions just for the heck of it but it won't let me install any of them. Just the latest driver, which is what should work anyway.

Config list attached in my original post.
Attach the actual file not a pdf of it.

Is there a way to check if the Emulated NVRAM install actually worked??
Look in the root of your /EFI partition, if it worked then there will be a file there called nvram.plist.

Attach the actual file not a pdf of it.

Look in the root of your /EFI partition, if it worked then there will be a file there called nvram.plist.
config list attached as well as a screenshot of my EFI partition. I've looked in all the folders and didn't see a nvram.plist file anywhere. Am I looking in the right place?

Attachments

• config copy.txt
    3.8 KB · Views: 205
  • Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 5.29.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 5.29.38 PM.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 192
Once again, attach the actual file.
Not a pdf, not a text file.
Sorry, is there a way to export the file? I grabbed it straight from the EFI partition folder and uploaded it.

Sorry, is there a way to export the file? I grabbed it straight from the EFI partition folder and uploaded it.
Not so, the file is called config.plist not config copy.txt.
Use the Upload a File button at the bottom of your post.

Not so, the file is called config.plist not config copy.txt.
Use the Upload a File button at the bottom of your post.
OK I think I got it now. config.plist attached below.

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.5 KB · Views: 195
Please update your profile to include details of your graphics card :
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back