Graphics
NVIDIA GT 430
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello every one. I installed Mac OS mountain lion 10.8 from unibeast and installed drivers by ProBook Installer. After installing mac works fine but cant use a wifi. Cant switch by wifi button on top of right side a keyboard. Its lighting a orange. I pressed it but no changes. Please help me switching on WIFI.

Hello every one. I installed Mac OS mountain lion 10.8 from unibeast and installed drivers by ProBook Installer. After installing mac works fine but cant use a wifi. Cant switch by wifi button on top of right side a keyboard. Its lighting a orange. I pressed it but no changes. Please help me switching on WIFI.

What WiFi card does your laptop have? It must be Atheros (ralink/realtek cards are not supported).

If it is Atheros, did you remember to install the Atheros 9285 DSDT patch when you ran the ProBook Installer?

What WiFi card does your laptop have? It must be Atheros (ralink/realtek cards are not supported).

If it is Atheros, did you remember to install the Atheros 9285 DSDT patch when you ran the ProBook Installer?

I have a Realtek Card. Yes i installed Atheros 9285 DSDT. Really nothing i cant do? Are there have not some hacked driver for Realtek Card?

I have a Realtek Card. Yes i installed Atheros 9285 DSDT. Really nothing i cant do? Are there have not some hacked driver for Realtek Card?

No, you need to replace the card. There are no drivers for the Realtek. There are compatible Atheros 9285 cards that are quite inexpensive. See the FAQ for model#, etc.

No, you need to replace the card. There are no drivers for the Realtek. There are compatible Atheros 9285 cards that are quite inexpensive. See the FAQ for model#, etc.
Okay thank you for info! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back