Graphics
ASUS 760 GTX
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I've successfully created a bootable USB and installed Clover, but the installer stop with a stop sign

The last thing i can read is "missing bluetooth controller transport"

I've tried to boot in safe mode and to change the config.plist file but still nothing

Any idea?

[SUB]Seems like a gpu related issue, i've tried to change a few Clover settings but none of them worked[/SUB]

Yes, I did and note that after selecting the targeted installation partition and continuing it a steps only for preparing the partition for installation and I takes 10 minites leave it till the machine restart independently.
Then boot to your clover drive then the normal installation process will restart.

Its a new extra installation step.

You should provide some system build specs in your signature, otherwise it is hard to find out, what your current problem can be like.

Booting with -v flag to get in verbose mode and see some debug information can be useful as well. There might be some useful output describing your specific problem with the stop sign.

Yes, I did and note that after selecting the targeted installation partition and continuing it a steps only for preparing the partition for installation and I takes 10 minites leave it till the machine restart independently.
Then boot to your clover drive then the normal installation process will restart.

Its a new extra installation step.

Confirmed, following just the Clover part fixed the issue. I think it's related to the fact i used a SMBIOS

Thanks man!

I am currently running Mavericks 10.9.5 without any issues and tried to install El Capitan from scratch using the Unibeast 6.0 USB installer. When I try to boot from USB, it shows a Kernel Panic at "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport" before launching the installer.... I have tried to boot using -x -v and still no luck. I am using PCIRootUID=0 npci=0x2000 and dart=0 with Chimera 3.0.1 on Mavericks. Not sure what to do with Clover??

My hardware is GA-Z77-D3H rev 1.0 (F18 BIOS), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 2GB, Intel Core i7 3770 3.4GHZ, 2TB SATA HD.

From what I have read on this forum and other websites, it seems to be an issue with the graphics. How do I fix this issue? I have disabled Vt-d in the BIOS and followed the guide as best as I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back