Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Can't start install Catalina on ssd nvme

Status
Not open for further replies.
@P1LGRIM
I have looked for guides with a configuration similar to mine but I have not found much and nobody seems to have this problem.

I copied the settings used to install catalina but the problem remains

@P1LGRIM

at the end I installed I chose to try to install mojave and then try the update to catalina ... the installation of mojave didn't give any problems .. I installed some kext with multibest and then I performed the update to catalina ... after the first reboot when I choose the preboot partition from clover to continue the installation I get this message

what can it be due to?

I thank you again for your help

Attachments

• IMG_4824.png
    IMG_4824.png
    12.5 MB · Views: 136
what can it be due to?
Might be that Clover needs an update.
Could be that you have an incorrect or missing memory fix driver.

@P1LGRIM
how can I understand which memory fix driver is missing or damaged?

how can I understand which memory fix driver is missing or damaged?
Have a look and see.

I think it more likely that Clover is too old for Catalina, which version do you have ?

@P1LGRIM
to install mojave I had 5102

for the update to catalina the latest version that installed me clover configurator (therefore I suppose the latest available)

@P1LGRIM
to install mojave I had 5102

for the update to catalina the latest version that installed me clover configurator (therefore I suppose the latest available)
No need to suppose, have a look - It is displayed on the screen in the bottom right corner while Clover loads.
If you selected it when you ran MultiBeast for Mojave then you will have overwritten whatever was there before.

@P1LGRIM

I'm sorry

I tried to reinstall mojave and redo all the steps by restarting every time and when I did the clover update to version 5114 after the restart it gave me this error ... I am attaching the photo of the kext installed with multibeast and the config.plist file

when I do the installations with multibeast install the version 5102 and that works well I tried the 5114.5110.5109 and the 5108 and it gives me the same error of the photo

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    210.6 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_4826.png
    IMG_4826.png
    13.2 MB · Views: 74
Last edited:
In the later versions of Clover the folder structure has changed.
Drivers are in a different location.
Ensure that all of the drivers that you need are in the new location : /EFI/CLOVER/Drivers/UEFI/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back