Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey, so I know there are a ton of threads about this, but I've read each one and none of them will work for me.
Basically I have OS X El Capitan 10.11 installed in VMware.
I have the Clover Bootloader.
When I sign into iMessage the error I get is "You cannot sign into iMessage on the Mac at this time" and then tells me to call customer support. I have called, but seeing as I don't have a real Mac, it was hard, and we never got anything fixed.

This is the log I get when I try to sign in

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
accountsd: AIDA Notification plugin running

imagent: [Warning] IMDAccountController: Could not find an account for service: (null)

imagent: [Warning] SMSServiceSession: Error mp ODS Service available for SMS Relay

accountsd: [Warming] Unhandled server key: alert

identityservicesd: [Warning] Registration failed for Registration info (0x7fdda3ca5d30): [Registered: NO] (A bunch of info about my apple id and what not)

identityservicesd: [warning] Server denied registration support

identityservicesd: [Warning] Needs deletion: NO registration info (ox7fdda3ca5d30)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm new to all this, so I have no idea what any of this means. Please help!

LOL :mrgreen:

You really called Apple and told them you have a hackintosh and wanted help from them??

No.. lol. I never told them it was a Hackinstosh. I just worked around that fact, which is why we got nothing done haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back