Graphics
Intel HD4000 Graphics & AMD Radeon 7670m
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
hi all,

i downloaded a copy of hackintosh high sierra and burned it on a USB, rebooting and attempting to boot from usb, goes smoothly until i get "(com.apple.WindowServer) Service only ran for 0 seconds, Pushing respawn out of 10 seconds" an another error and then just get stuck on that error, i read up on here that i need to disable discreet graphics and then it will boot, but problem, for the life of me can i not figure out how to disable discreet graphics, im also a n00b at dsdt patching, so has anyone got any dsdt for the intel HD graphics 4000 and the AMD radeon 7670m?

im using an HP Envy m6 1232sa

6GB Ram
intel core i5 3230M @ 2.6Ghz
intel HD Graphics 4000
AMD radeon 7670M with 2GB of VRAM

hi all,

i downloaded a copy of hackintosh high sierra and burned it on a USB, rebooting and attempting to boot from usb, goes smoothly until i get "(com.apple.WindowServer) Service only ran for 0 seconds, Pushing respawn out of 10 seconds" an another error and then just get stuck on that error, i read up on here that i need to disable discreet graphics and then it will boot, but problem, for the life of me can i not figure out how to disable discreet graphics, im also a n00b at dsdt patching, so has anyone got any dsdt for the intel HD graphics 4000 and the AMD radeon 7670m?

im using an HP Envy m6 1232sa

6GB Ram
intel core i5 3230M @ 2.6Ghz
intel HD Graphics 4000
AMD radeon 7670M with 2GB of VRAM
i have moved your post to laptop support

best you read up on this:

i have moved your post to laptop support

best you read up on this:

i litrally read up so many times but that guy makes it so confusing, all i ask is someone to make a DSDT to disable my graphics that is causing the issue because i dont know how to make one

i litrally read up so many times but that guy makes it so confusing, all i ask is someone to make a DSDT to disable my graphics that is causing the issue because i dont know how to make one
DSDT patching is done after you have installed macOS

and you extract your own DSDT from your own machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back