AMD 6670
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi! Everyone

I am new to this forum and tried to search a bit. Problem I have is that I can not see the Partitioned HardDrive (AS it was mentioned in step below) after getting "Install Succeed" message of Mountain Lion OS X 10.8. i have copied the Multibeast to the USB as well.

"At the Chimera Boot Screen, choose your new Mountain Lion installation." (I named the partition as mackkk)

After successfully installing and rebooting my Laptop, when I boot it from the USB I always have to press -x flag, but that takes me to the Installation wizard again. So i was never able to finish the second part of the installation. ​Only USB comes up as listed, however I can see the Partition under disk utilities if I boot to installation mode (where we formatted the drive initially .)

Not Sure what to do! Please help.

Hi! Everyone

I am new to this forum and tried to search a bit. Problem I have is that I can not see the Partitioned HardDrive (AS it was mentioned in step below) after getting "Install Succeed" message of Mountain Lion OS X 10.8

"At the Chimera Boot Screen, choose your new Mountain Lion installation." (I named the partition as mackkk)

After successfully installing and rebooting my Laptop, when I boot it from the USB I always have to press -x flag, but that takes me to the Installation wizard again. So i was never able to finish the second part of the installation. ​Only USB comes up as listed.

Not Sure what to do! Please help.

Are you installing ML? You're posting in the Lion forum...

Make sure you have any sort of "fast boot" option disabled in BIOS.

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx). For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back