Graphics
Vega 56
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I have gigabyte z77p-d3 motherboard. Everything works well before current restart.
After it I can't see SATA HDD's (starting from PCIe nvme drive).
What happened? How to help my Mojave to see attached devices?

P.S. USB HDDs are still working; also - HDDs are visible in Clover during boot time.
Screenshot 2019-09-11 at 17.49.39.png

It was working before:
Screenshot 2019-08-24 at 10.24.47.png

Nobody knows how to troubleshoot?

The first thing I would do is check the bios to make sure you have AHCI enabled and not Legacy or RAID. It that is the case then there are patches in Clover you should check for, the rename the PC names for SATA to the Apple version. You can google these but should already be in the Unibeast installer by default.

Then of course there is always the issue of whether the cables are fully seated/connected. Never want to over look the simple stuff.

Also, please not the drive won't show up to install to unless you have already formatted it using Disk Utility, it's on the list with Install macOS. Just incase you come from Windows and might be used to that being done for you.

Then of course there is always the issue of whether the cables are fully seated/connected. Never want to over look the simple stuff.
answered in the first post:
P.S. USB HDDs are still working; also - HDDs are visible in Clover during boot time.
Surely, it set to AHCI.

I tried to install DVD-ROM and got some short-circuit and computer shuts down. Then it see drive in Clover, but not in OS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back