H110-l
CPU
I7-6700
Graphics
GTX-950
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi everyone!
I'm a newbie in the Apple world, but i have my Clover Sierra key!
But there is a problem:
I can boot on the Clover menu but when i try to boot the Sierra installer, i have the Apple logo during 5 second and the machine reboot :O
With args like dart=0 -v and nv_disable=1, the problem is still here
Verbose dont give me any useful information :/
Thanks for the help !
Théo

PS: My config
I7 6700
Mobo H110l
NVidia GTX 950
8Go DDR4

Motherboard settings:
Intel VT-D Disable
Secure boot disable
XHCI Handoff diable

Hi everyone!
I'm a newbie in the Apple world, but i have my Clover Sierra key!
But there is a problem:
I can boot on the Clover menu but when i try to boot the Sierra installer, i have the Apple logo during 5 second and the machine reboot :O
With args like dart=0 -v and nv_disable=1, the problem is still here
Verbose dont give me any useful information :/
Thanks for the help !
Théo

PS: My config
I7 6700
Mobo H110l
NVidia GTX 950
8Go DDR4

Motherboard settings:
Intel VT-D Disable
Secure boot disable
XHCI Handoff diable
Something is wrong with your Sierra USB Flash drive.

Did you follow all the steps in the Tonymac Unibeast Sierra Guide from downloading Install Sierra to Application folder to dragging and dropping Multibeast 9.01 on the created Sierra USB Installer, Setting up the BIOS including XHCI-handoff and EHCI handoff ENABLED?
-------------------------------------------------
Important preinstall steps from Tonymac Unibeast GUIDE
STEP 1: Download macOS Sierra
The full operating system is a free download for anyone who has purchased Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Lion, or Mountain Lion or has a Mac preloaded with OS X Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, or macOS Sierra. Download the Application from the Mac App Store using your Apple ID on any Mac or functional computer running OS X 10.7.5 or later.

1. Open Mac App Store
2. Log in with your Apple ID
3. Download macOS Sierra

The Application Install macOS Sierra will appear in /Applications.

---------------------------------------------------
STEP 3: Recommended BIOS Settings
If you're installing on a recommended CustoMac desktop with AMI UEFI BIOS, the options are simple. For other systems make sure to set your BIOS to Optimized Defaults, and your hard drive to AHCI mode. Here are standard AMI UEFI BIOS settings for Gigabyte AMI UEFI BIOS, Gigabyte AWARD BIOS, ASUS AMI UEFI BIOS, and MSI AMI UEFI BIOS.

1. To access BIOS/UEFI Setup, press and hold Delete on a USB Keyboard while the system is booting up
2. Load Optimized Defaults
3. If your CPU supports VT-d, disable it
4. If your system has CFG-Lock, disable it
5. If your system has Secure Boot Mode, disable it
6. Set OS Type to Other OS
7. If your system has IO SerialPort, disable it
8. Set XHCI Handoff to Enabled
9. If you have a 6 series or x58 system with AWARD BIOS, disable USB 3.0
10. Save and exit.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If not, repeat all the above steps from Unibeast GUIDE and create a new Sierra USB installer.

Thanks for the reply!
Yes i had already try with unetbootin, but he doesn't boot at all :/ (maybe because he had no EFI partition?)

For anyone reading this, I had the same problem with the config in my profile and the problem was inject Intel graphics in :

Clover options > Graphics > Disable Inject Intel graphics (in my case I also enabled Inject Nvidia graphics)

After this change all worked like a charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back