Asus GTX 460 1gb
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
So currently i have tried:
All boot arguments, -v, -x, PCIRootUID, GE....
Tried 2 different USB Sticks
Re downloaded ML and Retried UniBeast
and.... Nothing
Is there a fix? any recommendations? I was expecting a super easy install since I am running perfect on 10.7.4,
Any advice will be awesome!
Thanks

Can you post a pic of your screen at the point which it stops or freezes when booting from the usb

Only use -v as a boot flag to start.

same issues

Same thing here, built a brand new PC, according to the specs found here, but no go. THe PC boots ok, but then it freezes. The mobo has so many settings, I chose AHCI for the hd, but still no go. How do you troubleshoot this?

Did you actually get ML to install?

Haha it wasn' t a picture that would be impossible , haha I took a video then paused it via QuickTime and took a screen shot haha. Anyways if anybody knows a fix to this problem please let me know I feel like i just wasted 20 bucks on ML =(.

I have the exact same issue on a ASUS P5Q Deluxe system with a GTX 680, I know Robbish have Mountain Lion on his P5Q Deluxe system so it's quite weird

OK, so it seams I am not the only one having troubles getting this to work.

My system runs 10.7 without any problem but somehow I just can get ML Installation on screen.
I also get a restart after all kext are loaded.:(

Hopefully someone hits the pot and solve this mistery

@GamerofFreedom I think for you it's just the graphics card, there was a way to fix this in the forums , the fix was meant for the
600 series I think , I know I saw a fix though use the search feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back