Contribute
Register

Can't reach installer, Restarts after loading kexts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having same problem here with my ASRock Z68M-ITX/HT. Have tried all boot flags possible yet it always reboot when starting to display the white screen with Apple logo. Can't think of any other BIOS setting to change.

I used PCIRootUID=0 and nothing else, and it worked for me.

I used PCIRootUID=0 and nothing else, and it worked for me.

Already tried that. I updated my BIOS. Let's see if that solves it.

Already tried that. I updated my BIOS. Let's see if that solves it.

Flashing New BIOS solved it. Was able to install. However, initial boot after install hangs on NullCPUPowerManagement::start.

Flashing New BIOS solved it. Was able to install. However, initial boot after install hangs on NullCPUPowerManagement::start.

That's Wierd. Try all the flags again.

just got ML installed successfully on my girlfriends computer but no luck on my own, still restarts after boot loader, has anyone else had any luck? got any further?

just got ML installed successfully on my girlfriends computer but no luck on my own, still restarts after boot loader, has anyone else had any luck? got any further?

I got past the installation by updating the BIOS... But now im stuck at the sleepenabler, too!

No, I've updated the BIOS but no change.
If you have updated your BIOS and the Installation works after that, may you post the changes that are made in your actual BIOS? so we can maybe see a little bit clearer what this is all about.

Thank you.

Try upgrading to the Beta... works like a charm. Writing from ML :)

Edit: too fast as soon as I use multibeast I get a kernel panic... Appleintelpowermanagement...

I updated my Bios and it worked fine, but it worked before too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back