Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus P8H67-I
CPU
Graphics
HD7850
Hey Guys,

Working on my second Hackintosh after a successful first outing. This one is for a friend and I've burned around 2 weeks trying to get this to work, but can't seem to get to the installer. I selected all of the items from the recommended items list as per below:

ASUS H370-Plus
Intel i7-8700
nVidia 1050 Ti

I'm getting stuck with the following error in Unibeast, which doesn't return many results when searching:

As you can imagine I've spent a fair bit of time in the BIOS, which is configured per below:

I've watched a heap of Youtube videos and read a lot of threads and appear to be following the guides correctly. I've tried 3 different USB keys. Not sure what I need to do to get through to the installer. Any idea's?

Thread won't let me change the image above, so this is how the PC is configured.

Settings_zpsyysg1k0v.jpg

hWhere did you download macOS from and how did you create the USB key?

hWhere did you download macOS from and how did you create the USB key?
I used Unibeast to create the USB installer and used the High Sierra download tool in Unibeast to grab the installer. I've tried creating this key on two different Macbook's, with the same error from both.

Nothing? Anything?

I've also tried disabling all of the USB 3.0 ports in the BIOS with no change in behaviour.

I've followed your buyers guide and installation guide to the letter and it has error-ed out every time. While I understand that this information is provided 'free of charge' it's disappointing that it doesn't work as advertised - I'd suggest you update these to reflect the issues I've encountered above.

I've followed your buyers guide and installation guide to the letter and it has error-ed out every time. While I understand that this information is provided 'free of charge' it's disappointing that it doesn't work as advertised - I'd suggest you update these to reflect the issues I've encountered above.
Just because you have yet to succeed does not mean that it is not possible, indeed others have progressed :
See https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-waiting-for-root-device.257402/#post-1786727

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back