Intel® HD graphics 4400
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi.

I have a few question, in Mountain Lion i usually using PCIRootUID=1 to reach installation screen and it's work. Now in Maverick i try all boot flags combination but the display goes to blank after the apple spinning wheel and nothing happen. Can someone help me

Hi.

I have a few question, in Mountain Lion i usually using PCIRootUID=1 to reach installation screen and it's work. Now in Maverick i try all boot flags combination but the display goes to blank after the apple spinning wheel and nothing happen. Can someone help me

What graphics are you using to install Mavericks on? Note that the default in UniBeast used to be GraphicsEnabler=Yes. Now the default is GraphicsEnabler=No.

Hi.

I had the same problem and as the above post says, I had to use PCIRootUID=1 AND GraphicsEnabler=Yes
You may also need to use IGPEnabler=No but I don't think so.

I also had this problem but i just solved it. On MT Lion i used only PCIRootUID=0 to reach install screen, but on Mavericks with this same flag i got a black screen. So i figured when i use PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=Yes it reaches the install screen and working fine. After the Apple logo a white screen appears with a fully working mouse but nothing else. Be patient, just wait 1-2 minutes and its working fine after that. Hope this helps!

My system:
GA z68x ud3h b3
N560GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back