i7-12700
Graphics
RTX 3070
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,
I have re-purposed my Windows gaming PC into a powerful High Sierra hackintosh as I quit gaming altogether. (On 10.13.3, newest version as of today.)
I replaced the Intel mini-pci-e card with a Broadcom BCM94352HMB from Azurewave.
When I installed the BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext and BrcmPatchRam2.kext, Bluetooth started working immediately. I paired my magic keyboard and TrackPad 2, and there are no stability issues to speak of (my AirPods worked flawlessly without needing to pair as well!).
However, I've been trying to get WiFi and Bluetooth Handoff working (and Continuity), and it's been a complete nightmare. I've tried every method that was outlined in the Broadcom/WiFi guide. (https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/broadcom-wifi-bluetooth-guide.242423/)
I've tried the kext enabler method, SSDT method, and the kext method, and even all three simultaneously at one point...
No luck whatsoever.
I've tried kext patches, without knowing which ones to disable, so I left all the 10.12 and 10.13 patches on. Clover Configurator screenshot is attached.
I even resorted to this YouTube video which claimed that 4 kexts would make everything work; no luck... seemed too simple to be true anyway.

I am a complete newbie at Hackintoshes, so I would like some specific help (i.e. exact instructions such as "put this kext in that folder, add kext patches by doing...", etc.)

Thanks so much!
- Daniel

Attachments

• acpi.png
    acpi.png
    403.6 KB · Views: 99
  • boot.png
    boot.png
    360.4 KB · Views: 79
  • devices.png
    devices.png
    301.3 KB · Views: 76
  • kernel and kext patches 1.png
    kernel and kext patches 1.png
    423.2 KB · Views: 91
  • kernel and kext patches 2.png
    kernel and kext patches 2.png
    403.5 KB · Views: 71
  • config.plist
    13.2 KB · Views: 218
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
I have re-purposed my Windows gaming PC into a powerful High Sierra hackintosh as I quit gaming altogether. (On 10.13.3, newest version as of today.)
I replaced the Intel mini-pci-e card with a Broadcom BCM94352HMB from Azurewave.
When I installed the BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext and BrcmPatchRam2.kext, Bluetooth started working immediately. I paired my magic keyboard and TrackPad 2, and there are no stability issues to speak of (my AirPods worked flawlessly without needing to pair as well!).
However, I've been trying to get WiFi and Bluetooth Handoff working (and Continuity), and it's been a complete nightmare. I've tried every method that was outlined in the Broadcom/WiFi guide. (https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/broadcom-wifi-bluetooth-guide.242423/)
I've tried the kext enabler method, SSDT method, and the kext method, and even all three simultaneously at one point...
No luck whatsoever.
I've tried kext patches, without knowing which ones to disable, so I left all the 10.12 and 10.13 patches on. Clover Configurator screenshot is attached.
I even resorted to this YouTube video which claimed that 4 kexts would make everything work; no luck... seemed too simple to be true anyway.

I am a complete newbie at Hackintoshes, so I would like some specific help (i.e. exact instructions such as "put this kext in that folder, add kext patches by doing...", etc.)

Thanks so much!
- Daniel

Why do you have patches for 10.11 , etc for a system running 10.13?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back